III

My first week back was like every first week back. It's fun for a while, until it's not anymore. I spent most of my time trying to figure out how to actually get an education while still playing Quidditch.
I failed at that, and I'm confident to say that I rather be ass in all my classes, then lose all my games. Or more particularly, lose to Gryffindor.

It was Friday night and everyone was back at the dorms to prepare for the match. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor isn't a big deal, but I do want to see how quickly Gryffindor can win.

I was sitting in my dorm room, lying on my bed.

"Get up, bitch." Drew says, as she aggressively storms into our shared dorm. "Put on jeans, and a sweater, it's chilly outside." She continues.

Drew was always on time. She hated being the last person to walk into the room, and everybody knew that.

I rolled my eyes, then head to my closet. I put on some flared jeans, a Slytherin sweater, and my docs. It's only September and it's already fucking freezing.

After I finished getting ready, me and Drew met up with Adonis and Cedric to head to the game. One thing about Slytherins is that we always enter functions in groups. No one really knows why, but no one really questions it either. Cedric has learned to just deal with it.

☆☆☆

The game started, and Ravenclaw honestly wasn't doing too bad. Gryffindor was winning by 10 points though. Not a shocker.

"What would happen if Ravenclaw were to win?" I ask amused, turning to Cedric.

"Godrick, that would go down in the history books." He adds.

I smile, turning to him again. "You're going to that party, right?"

"The one after the game?" He asks, turning to me.

"Yeah."

"Well, we don't even know who's gonna win yet."

I give him a look. We all know Gryffindors gonna win. Cedric is just, I don't know. Hopeful?

"Ced. If you can get me, Drew, Adonis, and Theodore into that party, I will literally kiss you." I sigh, letting a smile spread across my face.

"I am not going to be responsible for letting the entirety of the Slytherin house into a Gryffindor party, love." Cedric says, completely unamused. He was usually easy to convince but the Slytherin and Gryffindor rivalry was some real shit, and everyone from the other houses do everything in their power to avoid it. I don't blame them though. Honestly, I think the reason why Gryffindors and Slytherins hate each other so much is because of how undeniably similar we are. No one will ever admit it.

"Please Ced." I'm desperate. Like, embarrassingly desperate.

He moves his gaze from me to the game. "Only this once."