A Trip to the Hot Springs

Kenpachi, along with Yachiru and Akari started to head back to Squad 11's barracks as they left Squad 12. They continued as they walked through the labyrinth maze of the Seireitei.

"That guy gives me the creeps." Akari spoke.

"He does to everyone. Are you alright?" Kenpachi asked her. Akari blinked at him a little surprised. She felt her heart beating a little faster. Perhaps behind that rough and wild exterior, Kenpachi does care every now and then. But he was still crazy. She had to admit that. Akari smiled.

"Well, I think the poison have finally left my body." Akari told him.

"Maybe you should go to Squad 4 to get treated."

"I'm fine. My body's able to withstand poison. I'm able to stand and walk with no problem, so there's no need."

"If, you're sure. I don't want you collapsing when we get back. I need all my squad members in good condition, at least." Kenpachi told said to her.

"Thank you for your concern." Akari smiled at him. "And thank you for coming for me."

"This is getting a little nauseating now." Kenpachi replied. Akari made a small laugh.

"Man, I could use a bath. It has been a thousand years."

"That's a great idea!" Yachiru shouted, smiling. "Let's have a hot springs day! There's one not to far from here. Meet me there! I'll get the others from the women's association and join you!" She hopped off from Kenpachi's back and quickly sped off, leaving Kenpachi and Akari alone.

"Does she always do that?" Akari asked him.

"Yeah, and most of the time she gets lost." Kenpachi said.

"Do you think she'll be alright?" Akari asked.

"She'll be fine. I'm going to head back to the barracks. Go and have fun." Kenpachi told her and he left.

Akari headed towards the hot springs and went to the women's side and stepped in and got undressed. Then she walked into the hot springs with a white towel wrapped around her, her long red hair was let down, reaching to her waist and several strands hanging to the small swell of her breasts. Akari looked down at the dark round outline of a circle on her chest, just above her heart. It bore a resemblance to a hallow's hole but was filled. She pulled her towel up, covering it up. She sunk her foot into the water testing the temperature and stepped in until she was about chest deep into the water. Akari started to wash her arms and legs and her hair of the dirt and grime from her body. She sighed as she felt the warm water release the tension from her sore muscles and laid back against a rock. Then she heard noises coming from men's section of the bathhouse.

"Man, this feels great!" Akari's eyes widen. That sounded like Ikkaku's voice.

"It sure does." That was Kenpachi's!

"Hey, Yumichika! What do you think?" Ikkaku asked. Akari's eyes widen more in shock. Wait, they're all here!?

"I don't have time to talk right now. I'm in the middle of my skin care routine." Yumichika spoke.

"Hmph. That's all you ever do!"

Through the steam, Akari saw that there was a small crack on the wall beside her. "I shouldn't peek. Then again, maybe I should." She smirked and moved closer to look. She saw Yumichika washing himself and Ikkaku floating in the water.

Then her eyes fell upon Kenpachi. The water reached above his waist as he stood. He had his hair down, reaching about his upper back. Akari kept her eyes glued unable to take them off of him.