'*:;,.★ Chapter Three ☆・:.,;*

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

She walked past him, her H/C locks swaying behind her as she moved. Dan Heng watched her attentively until she disappeared into her room, before heading towards his own. Tomorrow was going to be a big day for him.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Y/N lazily shifted in her bed, wishing she could sleep for a little longer. Her tangled locks cascaded down her face. She could hear the faint sounds of muffled talking and footsteps outside her door, indicating that the rest of the crew was already awake. She savoured her final moments of rest before reluctantly swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, stretching her arms above her head in the process.

She noticed her reflection in the mirror across the room, frowning at how tired she looked. Dark circles were evident of her minimal sleep, and her complexion appeared a little duller than normal.

"I guess I better fix this mess," Y/N mumbled to herself whilst brushing lose strands of hair away from her face.

A knock sounded at her door.

"Y/N! Wake up you sleepyhead! You're late!" she instantly knew who it was.

"Ugh, wait I'm coming March," Y/N grumbled as she changed into fresh clothes.

Her voice most likely wasn't heard as no reply came from the other end of the door. She could barely hear a second voice quietly conversing with March.

"Well~ if you won't answer, I guess we'll have to intrude!" March exclaimed.

"Dan Heng, attack!" she laughed mischieviously as she shoved him into the door, barging it open. An alarmed 'wait!' escaped the man's lips as the pair came stumbling into the room.

To his horror, Dan Heng saw an image he knew he wouldn't be able to rid from his mind - at least not for a while. Y/N was in the middle of the room, half dressed as she clumsily attempted to slip her white shirt on. Her undergarments were peeking through as she moved her arms through the sleeves of her top. He noticed her mildly toned muscles, delicate stature, and smooth skin. The faint glow of the stellaron within her body could be seen around her chest area. She appeared much more feminine than he originally imagined. The Y/N he knew wasn't exactly a tomboy, but she certainly wasn't what you'd really call super 'girly' either. So what he saw surprised him - not in an unpleasant way, though.

The flustered Dan Heng realised he was staring a little too long, and immediately averted his eyes, using his hand to block the view before him.

"March! I told you to wait!" he frantically scolded the pink-haired girl, who covered her mouth as she realised her mistake.

"Guys?!" a shocked Y/N screamed. "Oh my god, get out!" she cried in embarrassment, turning her body away from them as her head poked through the neck of her shirt.

"My apologies!" Dan Heng panicked as he stepped backwards out the room, lightly bumping into the doorframe and tripping in the process. His face was red with embarrassment, which he attempted to hide with his hand. March followed suit, dashing out the room and slamming the door shut as she called out multiple apologies to Y/N behind her.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Himeko sat perplexed as she noticed the young trailblazers had been unusually quiet that morning.

"Is everything okay?" she questioned.

"Mhm!" March replied a little to quick, keeping her eyes on the cake she was picking at with her fork.