EPISODE 1 : INTERWINING PATHS

Start from the beginning

Three weeks later

             "Dohwa!" Hyuk called out to his best friend quickly approaching him. "What ate you doing on campus?i thought you weren't returning because of your internship."

               Dohwa smiled  walking around campus with Choi Min Hyuk , "I just need to talk to Mr Go about something."

             "Mr. Go huh?"  Hyuk looked at him with mischevious eyes , "missing him? Are you going to finally confesses your feelings and begin an affair with him?"

                 Do Hwa narrowed his eyes at the third generation chabeol. Sometimes he regretted ever telling Hyuk about what he felt for the older man because his best friend found any opportunity to tease him about it.

           Instead of responding ,Do Hwa decided to take the conversation in another direction , "shouldn't you be interning somewhere?"

           "Trying to get out of having this conversation."  Hyuk chuckled and wrapped his arm around Do Hwa. The two best friends were the opposite of the other ; where Yoon Do Hwa was serious  , studious and strategic , Choi Min Hyuk was overly bubbly ,silly and lazy.

                    "No I'm not." He denied , "I'm just curious if you've an internship or not."

             "Still looking for a place to intern."  Hyuk said but both of them knew that was a lie.

               "Why don't you intern at your family's company?"

                   "My family specializes in talent scouting. I'm into software development. Why would I go intern there? "

                    Do Hwa hummed in agreement but he still had a feeling Hyuk would end up interning at his family's company. His best friend was born with a sliver spoon not accustomed to doing work or would get bored easily. Even in high school he flunk alot of classes and I had to do alot of his school work for him , in return for a wage that is.

                   "Dohwa. Hyuk. Morning."

          The two young men smiled and formally bowed , "morning professor Kang."

                   The woman smiled at them. Kang Jisoo taught  both business and IT faculties hence she was very familiar with her students  " What brings you over to the faculty's office."

                 "Actually professor, I'm here to see Professor Go." Dohwa removed a book from his laptop bag , "I need to show him my progress book ."

                     "Oh I see , he's the one monitoring you   ," when he nodded the professor then looked at Hyuk , "what about you.?"

          A cheeky grin appeared    "Me? I just came up escort him to see his beloved ." He ignored the jab he received from his best friend .

           Professor Kang looked at Dohwa with an interested gaze in her eyes , "beloved." A pleased smile on her face , "who is the lucky someone?"

             "Ignore him. He spews nonsense." Dohwa gave the tallerboy the bombastic side eye ignoring Hyuk's smugness. "Is Professor Go in?"

          "Yes he is."

         "Thank you." He bowed before making his way to his advisor's office  . Dohwa composed himself mentally preparing to be in the same room with Go Nam-In. He handed his progress book to the man.