ᥫ᭡.│Ski Masks

Start from the beginning

"I know you're trying to ignore me right now but she retaliated. I opened my gym locker only for tomato sauce to explode all over me."

I try to hold back my laughter, "So, she knows it's us."

"Yes. I think it was more of a warning. A while back ago she threatened to out my secrets if the pranks didn't stop. I told her it wasn't us and I don't think she believed me."

I snort at her words and let her in, "Did you walk here from school?"

She nods her head and I try not to laugh at her image. Red sauce was everywhere, on her hair and her clothes. It dried up a bit and stuck to her skin.

"Niko would kill me if I filled his seats with this sauce. Can I use your shower and borrow some clothes?"

"Uh, why didn't you just go home?" I mean I don't mind but it's more convenient for her to do all of that there. My mom is out for the week and I don't have to worry about any surprises.

Aylee rolls her eyes and says, "Because we're going out after this. I'm getting revenge and it's going to be good. Bring out the ski masks."

I watched as she headed into the living room, unaware of Colten as she was too busy trying to not get any sauce on the floor or furniture.

"Maybe you can join me?" She jokes and I widen my eyes, "Uh Aylee..."

It's too late.

She's covering her mouth in horror when she sees Colten on the couch. He gives her an awkward wave and tries to avoid eye contact.

"Next time?" I suggest as I walk up to stand behind her and she sends me a death glare.

"Hey, Colten...sorry about that...uh you guys still keep the towels on the rack?" She presses her lips together awkwardly and I nod my head trying not to laugh, "Yeah. Be quick."

She heads to the bathroom and once I hear the water running, I sit back down on the couch.

"So, I'm guessing whatever happened next wasn't just kissing," Colten smirked at me and I shrugged, playing it off.

"I don't know what you're talking about." It was all I said before going back to watching the show.

Aylee is finished showering once the episode is done. Colten and I realized none of my clothes would probably fit her so he let her borrow his. Even when she came out of my room wearing his clothes, they were draped over her body like a blanket.

Martinez's are a tall family.

"I look insane." Aylee huffs at us as she ties the oversized shirt with a hairband behind her back.

"No, you don't," I said, my eyes looking up and down at her. She suddenly straightens, noticing the way I'm looking at her.

Memories of our dry humping in the locker room come to mind.

Fuck, I couldn't forget it even if I wanted to.

"You two seriously need to get a room. Preferably not one in this house." Colten mumbles from the other side of the living room. I glance over at him and he's not even bothering to look up at us.