Chapter 4- Falling For A Thug

Start from the beginning

I looked that way and froze when I noticed Blaze sitting there eating with his boys and there were three girls with them. One was sitting next to Blaze and she was all over him. It actually hurt me a little to see the way she was acting with him, but I guess I can't be mad because I would die to be in her shoes right now, or even have that much confidence around him.

Since that night in the hospital I haven't talked to him, or actually he hasn't talked to me. I texted him once but he never responded, and after that I chose not to bother him anymore.

"You okay? You're staring," Trey whispered breaking me from my train of thoughts. I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"I'm okay," I lied.

I wonder why he hasn't texted me back? Does he not want to talk to me? Am I too aggravating? Or maybe after I told him what I go through he realized it was too much and didn't want to talk to me ever again? All these thoughts were going through my head as Trey returned with our food.

Maybe I'm thinking way too much into this and it isn't even that serious. I know that he's a busy man.

"Are you staying the night with me tonight?" he asked causing me to look back at him.

"I think I'm going home, no one is going to be there."

"And exactly how do you know that?"

"Cause my mom told me," I mumbled as I looked down at my food. I could feel my appetite slowly leaving me.

"How long will she be gone?" I shrugged as if in to say 'Who knows'. This wouldn't be the first time she's left me home all alone to fend for myself, but it's not like it's any different when she is home. It really hurts to know that your parent can give less a crap about you, but by this point I guess that I might as well get used to it. It's what I've been doing for the past years.

I looked back over towards Blaze table and felt a pang of jealousy shoot through as I watched him and the girl flirt with each other.

Again, I began to wonder why he hasn't texted me back. I saw his phone on the table and decided to texted him.

Hey Blaze ☺️ How have you been?

My heart literally just shattered into a million pieces when he picked up his phone, looked at the message and then sat it back down. He was ignoring me.

"I think I need to um, get home," I told Trey once we all finished our food. He gave me a skeptical look before throwing the food away.

"You sure? You know my mom doesn't mind having you there," he told me.

"I know, I think I just want to be in my own bed tonight," I said looking down, he nodded before the both of us got up to leave. I turned around to get a quick glance of Blaze once more, but this time, his eyes met mine.

~

In the past three hours Trey has called me about fifty times to make sure I'm okay. But like I told him before, no one is here but me.

I ran myself a hot bath and for the first time in a while, I felt relaxed. I even decided to do my hair since I had free time on my hands. I honestly wish I was old enough to provide for myself the correct way because if so, I would chose to live alone in a heartbeat.

I was snatched away from my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing on the counter. It was my dad calling.

"Hey daddy!" I answered with a smile on my face.

"Hey babygirl, how are you?"

"I'm doing good. I miss you though. When am I going to see you again?"