Chapter 2

sky blue star

As the creator of high-quality short videos, Lindy is an ordinary commoner in the Federation.

Relying on the short videos he created, he can also be self-sufficient. Apart from writing copywriting, he usually tries various virtual games.

As usual, in order to find interesting game materials, he sat in front of the computer with a bowl of instant noodles and browsed the new games on st.

Lin Di glanced aimlessly at today's first test game, and suddenly, a minimalist icon with a deep starry sky caught his attention.

I just clicked in and read the introduction.

"Pfft" instant noodles came out of nostrils.

"Cough cough" Lindy choked to tears.

He didn't care about it, he looked at it carefully, getting further and further away from the computer, as if he was going to get in.

"Good guy, this introduction can also pass the review level, and it still belongs to the category of cloud games. See if I don't catch you."

Lindy plans to enter the game to find out what's real, and record a video incidentally to crack down on fakes.

[Cloud game: You can play directly by connecting to the terminal server without downloading. 】

Put on the virtual helmet and click to enter the game.

Immediately, the CG scene that had been set at the beginning of the game slowly appeared in front of me.

The deep universe, stars and sea, the planet Europa gradually came into view. As the immersive vision zoomed in, heavy snow fell on the sky, and countless monsters in the glaciers and sea showed their hideous heads.

The phenomenal level scene undoubtedly shocked Lindy who entered the game.

With the advancement of the picture, a legendary battle scene kicked off at this moment.

Countless fighter planes cover the sky and cover the bombing swarms.

The warships on the sky reveal a military floating transport compartment.

Inside are rows of mecha soldiers, who are well equipped and quickly fall to the battlefield.

The duel between the sea of ​​insects and the mecha troops has become intensified, and various giant insects and beasts have entered the battlefield.

Human power users also appeared. They showed the power of light, used the power of various systems, swept the battlefield, and completely ignited Lindy's blood.

The picture freezes between the roaring face of the power user and the collision of the snarling insects and beasts.

"Wow, this...this..." Lin Di's horrified eyes opened his mouth wide, unable to hold back his words for a long time.

His mind was still in shock, unable to extricate himself for a long time.

The CG ended, the whole world turned into ice and snow, the game officially started, and the character selection panel appeared.

Enter "Didiwei"

After pinching the image and creating your own character.

The calm male voice from the seiyuu echoed in his ears.

"Respected light warriors, welcome you to embark on your journey to the star field."

"Please read the following protocol rules before you freely explore the interstellar space, and follow the rules to become a good interstellar citizen."