Anonymous Texts

Minutes before the match, Dazai received a text from an unknown number. He checked to see the phone and immediately figured out who it was.
The message read

"Meet me at the barrier after your little game with explodey and ice-cream"

Dazai chuckled at the message. He knew the quirks of all his classmates, but none of them knew his. They knew Chūya's 'quirk' was gravity manipulation, but Dazai just registered himself as quirkless.(with help from Hirotsu, of course.) this was also one of the reasons he was currently wearing gloves ; to prevent cancelling out a quirk by accident.

A few minutes before they started, while they were waiting for the villains team to decide their plan inside the building while they sat out, Dazai decided to make sure Chūya remembered what to do. And to annoy him a bit, obviously.

"Oya, oya. You better not forget our plan, chibi!" He said in a childish manner.

"Shut up you damn mackarel! I'm not stupid!"

Another text from the unknown number.

"Change of plan, I need you to come out about... Right now. I don't know how you'll distract them, but please work out something. I don't need intruders for our conversation, demon prodigy."

Great. Now Dazai would have to escape with just a few minutes left.

"Chūya, can you cause a distraction? I have some business to take care of."
He said with a serious tone, indicating it was something important.

The ginger was about to reflect, but after taking one glance at his face at realising that something serious was going on, he simply replied "whatever. Make it quick."

Dazai gave him a thumbs up and scurried over to the back of the school, the sender hadn't specified which side of the school, since all sides had the barrier, but Dazai had a hunch of would be at the back. After all....

The man he was meeting up with was the devil himself.

"Ah, Dazai! I'm over here~"

"Heh... So it really is you... Demon Fyodor."

Villainous Heroes (bsd x mha)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें