Ice, Fire and a Lot of Explosions

Chūya and Dazai enter the building. The objective of this task was to find the bomb and disarm it.

Well, for them, atleast. The other team would be protecting the bomb to make sure they didn't disarm it.

"Oi, mackarel. Are you sure we shouldn't just capture the loud one and use 'plan cat and fish' for the quiet one?"Chūya asks, an irritated look on his face.

"Of course I am, you slug, don't use full power, and please, use 'plan dolphin' it will be much more effective." Dazai replies with an irritated but dull expression.

Chūya rolls his eyes and walks in.

"I'll deal with Sparky."

"Katsuki Bakugo" Dazai corrected him with a chuckle. "Well, I guess that leaves for me to deal with icy-hot, huh?"

"Shoto Todoroki." Chūya corrected.

Dazu looked at him a bit shocked, he hadn't expected Chūya to have actually been listening when he told him about the students'names and powers.

Alright then.

   _________________________________________

Dazai let out a sigh, it has been about five minutes since he and Chūya posted ways and he still hasn't found the Todoroki.

"Yo! Villain! Come out!" Dazai yelled out loud. He was starting to get a bit bored with searching for the 'villain'.

He kept walking down the halls of the building. He hummed to himself as he saw a huge snowstorm coming towards him.

At this point, it was clear to him that he couldn't use his nullification ability, since he had gone to such extreme measures such as gloves, thick boots, and multiple other things just to hide his ability.

He had to give another way to escape this without using his ability.

One thing he could tell for sure; was that icy-hot and Sparky weren't working together. How he knew this? Well, because of the very loud explosions coming from down the hall, of course.

If they were really working as a team; Sparky would've been protecting the explosive on the third floor. But instead, he was probably fighting Chūya on the first floor. The floor below Dazai and his fast approaching opponent.

____________________________________________

Chūya looks around, he heard an explosion nearby a while ago, was that a sign that Bakugo had been nearing him?

Good.

Good.

Now he didn't have to search for him. But one thing struck him odd... Why was it suddenly so cold?

He brushed the changes chill sensation off as if it were dust. After all, when he was still in the sheep, they often had to spend days and nights working in colder temperatures than this.

Another explosion.

One thing was for sure; he wasn't going to lose. He was the one who was supposed to go up and disarm the bomb, after all. But first, he would need to get through his competition.

"Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Screamed a loud voice, followed by multiple explosions as Bakugo started nearing him. He simply stared with a confused look. 'die'? Was this guy really a 'villain' it something?

'die' didn't sound like something a hero would tell his opponent.

He simply stared with a perplexed expression as the explosive villain neared him.