Saved.

"huh?... Why so suddenly?" Mina asked. Chūya didn't really seem to be that interested before, so why now?

"The bitch managed to sneak a text to me from his phone. I've got the location. You coming or not?"

"You got the location?!" "He texted you" "how did he get his phone?!" A chorus of questions that day would definitely have deemed useless came all at once. All directed at Chūya.

"Mr. Aizawa will be coming in from his search soon. Unless you wanna get caught, I suggest you shut up and follow me." Chūya was trying his best not to lose his cool. Having to be in the dark and follow the mackarel's orders at the same time was bad enough but doing it while having a bad temper? Not happening.

"Shut the hell up extra! You don't control me!"

Boy... This was going to be a long day...

____________________________________________

"Dostoevsky you said he woul us about UA secrets and about all might's weaknesses!!" Shigaraki complained. He seemed to be... Throwing a tantrum? A very scary tantrum.

Fyodor shrugged, "I said he might talk. I never confirmed it"

Shigaraki reached out to grab Fyodor's collar but Fyodor stepped back, protecting Shigaraki's life from his stupidity at this point.

Suddenly the door burst open.

"UA. Students. Outside. Hideout. Help. Too many."

"Dabi what are you saying?" Toga asked

"The UA students are outside the hideout to try and free Dazai and you need help holding them off because there's too many?" Shigaraki translated effortlessly.

"Toga, go. Dostoevsky make yourself useful."Shigaraki demanded

"Who the hell put you in charge?" Dabi asked, impatiently

Dazai started to hum a tune, "shinju wa
... Hitori...."

Shigaraki stared at him. He swore he heard that time before. No way it was a coincidence... But from where?

"You're too slow you damned Villains!" Bakugo shouted as he blasted open the door. Chūya threw a rock right at the place that Bakugo was about to hit using his ability.

"I was about to hit that, asshole!"

"Sucks to be you."

They were bickering so much that they didn't realise that the villains had slipped away.. Seems that they'd already deemed Dazai useless at this point.

"The villains are gone ~ they left quite a while ago... Are you going to catch them?~" Dazai asked, butting into their argument.

Bakugo started running towards the direction Dazai pointed at but Chūya pulled him back as a bunch of other heroes in training busted into the room.

"We came to get Dazai, we got Dazai."

"Let me go I'll blow your face off ya damn ginger! Die!"

Todoroki went over to Dazai and 'undid' the knots of the rope that was already undone.

"How come the knots are already undone...?"

"Doesn't matter~ we should get back! I'm so tired, it was sooo horrible being kidnapped!"

"I guess he's right... He was held hostage for quite a while, Shoto..." Yaomomo said, looking concerned to some extent.

Todoroki hummed and helped Dazai stand up.

Over the next few hours they walked back to the school, suffering Dazai's painful antics along the way.

No one would notice that the entire class A was missing, right?

"Why are you problem children out of bed? Wait.. Is that-Dazai?!"

Uh oh.

____________________________________________

[Note: sorry I didn't update for a while, haha.... Also, Dazai and Chūya were brought into the school on recommendation. Kinda like Yaomomo and Shoto. Also, Mineta and that guy with multiple hands don't exist in here, why? Because I couldn't find any place for them in the plot.i might bring them back in the future, but it might not happen at all.

Thanks for reading!]