Hot Temper vs Short Temper

"dieeeeeeeeeee"

The screaming was always followed by more and more explosions, it was getting colder too.

Curious. Chūya hadn't known it was possible to be in the middle of explosions and to feel cold at the same time.

"Yo, Sparky! You trying to kill me, or what?!" He yelled, Bakugo's explosions were getting dangerously close and Chūya was almost sure that he couldn't really use his ability on explosions.

Or maybe he could, he wasn't going to wait to find out.

"SHUT UP AND DIE BASTARD! IM GONNA BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO!! BETTER THAN ALL MIGHT!!!" Chūya covered his ear with one of his hands and flipped off Bakugo with the other.

Well, that's one way to make someone angrier than they already are.

"Shut the hell up you hero wannabe! You're probably as weak as the rest, kid!"

Now, Chūya probably wouldn't have said that, but when you do something for so long, it kinda becomes a habit. Besides, he was really starting to get pissed off himself.

"HAAAHHH??!!! THE HELL DID YOU SAY, EXTRA?!"

"THE ONLY EXTRA HERE IS YOU, SPARKY"

"I'M NOT A GODDAMN SPARKY!"

"NO?! WELL YOU LOOK LIKE ONE!"

More and more insults were thrown to each other. And along with the insults, there were explosions and flying stones.

Chūya would've preferred to throw some bullets at Bakugo, but decided against it.

The atmosphere was getting colder by the moment as Chūya broke off a mass of the foundation of the building and flung it at Bakugo, using the same mass as a barrier to some of Bakugo's explosions.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE ATTACKING? OH, YOU FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW USELESS YOU ARE AND STARTED A DEFENSIVE INSTEAD, EXTRA?!"

This triggered Chūya suddenly, the entire foundation was just a floating mass being manipulated to Chūya's will.

Dammit.

He had to get out of this battlefield before he did something stupid. He realised how dangerous it would be to show these people his full power and dropped all the masses before Bakugo realised they were floating in the first place.

He decided that even if anything went wrong, it would be better if the staff never found out about it.

With this mindset, he broke the cameras in the room. He knew this would piss off the adults, but they didn't have to know it was him that did it.

As far as they would know, it was probably from one of Bakugo's explosions.

Once he was sure all the cameras were blanked out he turned back to his opponent. He gave him a slot smirk and hovered off the ground on a mass of land.

"Catch me if you can, you goddamn hero wannabe!"

"THE HELL YOU JUST CALLED ME?!"

he hovered over the stairs, going to the second floor.