UNTITLED

"so you're telling me, Dazai somehow got his phone back, texted you kids his location and you just went and saved him? And the villains left without saying anything?" Aizawa asked, flabbergasted.

"Yup!" Exclaimed Dazai. If you looked at his face, you wouldn't have guessed he had been held captive by villains just minutes ago..

Sigh"Problem children, don't mistake me for being rude about saving your classmate, but the next time this happens I want you to inform a teacher or a hero instead of recklessly putting your lives in danger."

He held the bridge of his nose between two fingers.

Being a teacher was no easy task. Not at all.

Especially when all your children were problematic.

"We might have to cancel classes for a while... We still haven't found out how they brok in through the UA barrier. Don't cause problems for me.." Aizawa stated.

Everyone agreed and left.

____________________________________________

Aizawa sighed. He's been walking around the field for hours and still hasn't found how the villains broke in.

All the heroes were circling around the campus.... Or most of them, at least.

The situation want really like they had told the students, the barrier want broken, it had vanished completely.

But how? It should have been impossible.

But then... There was an addition of two new villains from what witnesses had told...

Ugh, Aizawa really needed some sleep, but with the fact that heroes had to act as a substitute for the barrier until the problem was found and they were able to fix it in a way that it would break—disappear again, he probably wouldn't get any. Until his shift of guarding was over, atleast.

U then a hyper blonde man was allowed running enthusiastically towards Aizawa.

Fuck.

The next person that Aizawa was nice other than —present mic. Ugh.

____________________________________________

Dazai groaned. The students hadn't stopped pampering him ever since he arrived back. Maybe he should have stayed hidden longer?

Now he couldn't even sneak around to find secrets, he had sent Chūya... But it just wasn't the same.

The only one who wasn't pampering him was Katsuki Bakugo. He was more of staring at Dazai from a dark corner with his red eyes.

Geez, what a headache.

But that was nice if his concern for now. For now, he just needed to get the hell away from all these children who kept pampering him.

"Um... I've got to use the bathroom—I'll be right back." Dazai slipped away before anyone could offer to go with him, and from his experience of he hadn't, they most certainly would have.

He went in the direction of the bathroom, Chūya had told it to him earlier— left, right, right, straight, left, right.

Or was it right, straight, left, left, right, straight?

Well, whatever it was, he didn't really need to go, so he would just retrace his steps and go back.... Exept for the fact that he was lost.

[Note: sorry for the short chapter, trying to get a steady posting schedule. Pretty hat tbh. Also, sorry for the bs title. I have no creative juice in my brain.]