"As long as I want to, I can cover half of the people in the entertainment industry, who else do I need to spend money on? Mo Anyu, you think so of me! "

"You know, I'm not someone who can play Bai Yu." Bai Yu's face was frosty.

Mo froze, "I'm sorry."

Bai Yu took a deep breath, stood side by side with him, and said, "I said that it is not suitable between us. From the idea and the family."

Mo Anyu stood in place, looking at Bai Yu's back as he turned away after saying this, and the heaving movements in his chest became heavier and heavier.

But you still haven't told me if you're back together.

Song.

Song Shirin tapped the keyboard with both hands, constantly giving instructions in the pop-up port, and his side face was cold and serious.

Secretary Chu swallowed a mouthful of saliva inexplicably, and said in a clear tone: "... The Qi brothers talked in the box for thirty minutes, and afterwards, Qi Lin behaved abnormally, and initially inferred that they should be planning to kidnap."

Rent suburban warehouses, unlicensed cars, sacks, ropes, voice changers ... and a series of other things are enough to prove that the Qi brothers are going to jump off the wall in a hurry.

Song Shirin paused his hand, continued to tap, and said, "The Mo family's tree is about to collapse, and it is impossible for Qi Lin not to take action."

"Then President, we should..."

After Song Shirin processed all the ports on the computer, he stood up, put on a blazer, and said, "According to the original plan." Five minutes later, you have a video conference with shareholders, and you bring up the company's sales and plans for the near future."

Secretary Chu nodded and walked out of the office to prepare the materials for the meeting.

Next.

Bai Yu likes to eat steamed pork ribs, but he doesn't like to eat small watermelon, he likes to eat chicken wings.

So, Bai Yu stood in front of the freezer with ribs and chicken wings and argued with the small watermelon.

The little watermelon pouted, and the pigtails behind the head swayed, "Baba, we don't eat pork ribs, okay if we eat chicken?"

Bai Yu refused: "We have eaten chicken wings for two days, and we must eat pork ribs today." "

"But the ribs are not delicious." The little watermelon was in a hurry.

"No!" Bai Yu hesitated among the ribs and chicken wings, but still bought both portions back, and the small watermelon in the province had an awkward relationship with himself.

The little watermelon hugged Bai Yu's legs, looked at the chicken wings in the cart and giggled.

I don't know if it's because the road is narrow or because Yue Lao is pulling the red line, Bai Yu met Song Shirin on the way back.

Little Watermelon strongly invited Song Shirin: "Uncle Song, Baba bought chicken wings, are you okay to be a guest?"

Bai Yu's hand holding the little watermelon stiffened, and then in the child's ardent expectation, he said, "Do you want to eat together?" I bought vegetables."

Song Shirin took a deep look at Bai Yu and nodded and said yes.

Bai Yu, who thought that the man would refuse, was stunned for a moment.

The three of them walked into the house one after another, and Bai Yu walked into the kitchen with the dishes, washing his hands and cooking with a heart that wanted to show off his cooking skills.