Bai Yu.

Mo Anyu smiled coldly.

He wants to get the God of his heart, blasphemy!

However, before Mo Anyu's plan could be implemented, something happened to the Mo family.

Since the abdication of Old Man Mo, the Mo family has lost the scenery of the past. Although it still has a place in Huacheng, those who know how to do it in the circle can see that the Mo family has really regressed.

There are more wolves and less meat, and the Mo family occupies too many resources, but the strength of the family does not increase but decreases, and I am afraid that it will soon be impossible to guard those treasures hidden in the dark.

Therefore, when Song Shirin expressed his intention to annex, Song's father decided to let him go after weighing the pros and cons.

More than ten years ago, the Mo family secretly helped the Qi family, and when they wanted to annex the Song family, they were destined to have today's situation for the three of them.

Under the double pressure of the outside world and his family, Mo Anyu put down his business in the entertainment industry, put on a suit, and set foot in the business world that he had never walked before.

Brothers work together, and their profits are broken.

But even so, the situation of the Mo family, who seems to have become a big fat man, is getting more and more difficult.

Qi Lin inquired about the Mo family's situation during this period of time from his former friends, and after weighing the pros and cons, he ran to find Qi Yan.

"While the Mo family hasn't fallen yet, you hurry up and talk to Mo Anyu about how to kill those people of the Song family." Qi Lin looked at Qi Yan, who was sitting opposite, and ordered in a tone: "Did you hear it!"

Qi Yan pursed his lips secretly and said, "This matter is urgent, we still have to think about it in the long run."

Qi Lin slapped it on the table, and the two cups of coffee on the glass table shook.

Qi Yan's face turned pale with fright, and he didn't dare to take Qiao again.

"I'll contact him later."

Qi Lin was satisfied, and took a sip of coffee, "There is no money in the card, I'll give it to me later." I'll go back first. Don't forget to explain your business."

Qi Yan's eyes darkened, and he watched Qi Lin leave one by one, when he ran away temporarily, although he escaped a catastrophe, and also took advantage of Song Shirin to enter the entertainment industry and ascend to the sky, but he left some troubles.

Qi Yan, who had something in his heart, didn't notice that after he left the restaurant, a car not far away slowly followed him and left for an hour, and Qi Yan found Mo Anyu.

Inside the lengthened car, Qi Yan looked at Mo Anyu who was sitting opposite, and was inexplicably a little nervous.

Mo Anyu put the plan aside, and said, "You came to me for this matter?"

"Hmm." Qi Yan said.

Mo Anyu said: "The Song family is now in full swing, and Song Shirin is even more desperate to bite my Mo family's little tail." I don't have time to help you."

Qi Yan was anxious: "But isn't this what you promised us before, how can you talk and not count!"

Mo Anyu sneered coldly and said disdainfully: "I am a businessman, and I never do business without profits. Besides, why should I help you? "