chapter 1 - maeve

Maeve's POV

I woke up to Dorota calling me from downstairs. Dorota is our maid and she has been with us for practically all my life. I took my sleeping mask off and got up from bed. I looked over to my bedside clock and saw that it was 7:15 am.

My classes start at 8:30am so I quickly washed up, took a quick shower and picked out my outfit.

I picked out a white off the shoulder sweater and a black skirt. I brushed my hair and quickly went downstairs. Dorota prepared breakfast for me which I couldn't finish. I then put on my ugg boots and went to the car then my driver drove me to school.

I arrived at school and saw my best friend Rose walking up the steps of the stairs which lead to the building.

Eastwood High School

I caught up to her and grabbed her arm. 'Heyyyyy I missed youu' I said.
'Girl we haven't met only for a week.' 'A week is a lot okay.'
'okay well it's 8:20 am so we better go to class.'
'ugh alright meet me at the cafe after class.'
'Will do.'
I then went to my English class and then went to the cafe to meet Rose.

'So what happened in these 2 weeks?' I said enthusiastically.
'Ok so you know how I've been doing a German language course during the break?'
'Yes' I replied.
'So I kind of met this guy who I really like and he asked me to go to this coffee shop with him tomorrow.' Rose said.
'OH MY GOD REALLY?' I practically screamed.
'Yeah but we both agreed that we'd bring friend so you're coming with me.'
'Of course I'll come. What's his name?'
I asked.
'His name is Aaron. Last name's burke.'
'Does he go to our school?'
'Yep'
'Okay then it's settled.' I said happily.
'Enough about me. Have you seen connor yet?'

Connor is my boyfriend who I've been dating for 7 months now. He's the captain of the basketball team and I am the captain of the cheerleading team so we are practically like a dream couple.

'I haven't actually. We have a date planned today for dinner so I'll see him tonight. I'm so excited.' I said with a big smile.
'You are totally in love with him maeve.' said Rose.
'I'm so not.'
'You so are.'

I said bye to Rose and went to my other classes. After classes, my driver drove me home. I couldn't hang out with my friends today since connor was gonna take me out for dinner.

I greeted Dorota. My parents weren't home yet so I went up to my room and took a shower and put on a cute dress for my date. I also did some light makeup and brushed my hair. My hair was black and went to my waist. I didn't style it much. I blew myself a kiss in the mirror and took my purse and put on a pair of cute heels. I then sat on my bed and waited for Connor to come pick me up.

After about 30 minutes, Connor came to pick me up.
'Hey cutie.' Connor greeted me.
'What the hell took you so long?' I asked.
'Im sorry I had practice.'
'Well you could've told me that before.'
'I know, I'm sorry. Won't happen twice.' He said grabbing me by the waist.
'okay fine.' I said and pulled him and kissed him.

After dinner

Connor dropped me off and I went inside and greeted my parents who were finally home.
'Heyy mom, hey dad' I said hugging them.
'Hey honey, where were you?' they said hugging me back.
'Date with Connor. I'm really tired I'm gonna go to sleep okay.' I said yawning.
'Okay Maeve goodnight.' they both said in sync.

I then went to my room, washed up and put on my PJs and went to sleep cus I was so tired.

This is my first ever story I wrote so it may not be very good. Hope you like it anyways 💗💗