They parted momentarily to remove their remaining clothes before Rick settled between her legs, kissing her some more.

He reached between their bodies, finding her hot and wet. He broke their kiss, "is this okay?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes," she moaned. "Please."

Rick parted her wet folds with his fingertips, tracing her clit before finally sliding a finger into her wet centre. She moaned and buckled her hips, pushing his finger deeper inside.

Rick's mouth latched onto her nipple, sucking and tugging gently with his teeth as he slipped another finger inside of her.

Davina moaned louder, desperate to feel more. She pulled at the hair on the back of his head in desperation. All her worries and fears had been long forgotten.

She moaned in disappointment as he removed his fingers and unlatched from her nipple.

His pupils were dilated, and his breathing was heavy. She watched as he reached into the top drawer of the nightstand, pulling out a foil wrapper.

"Let me," she said, holding out her hand to take it from him.

He gave her the condom and watched her unwrap it.

She wanted to touch him, but she didn't want to ask, so disguised her desire in her offer.

Rick moaned as her fingertips traced the length of his cock as she slid the condom to its base.

All sense, logic and reason had vanished as he pushed himself inside of her. They moaned together as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in closer.

Rick kissed her hard as he thrust; she moaned into his mouth as she moved in time with him.

"Rick," she cried out, digging her fingertips into his back.

Rick kissed her neck as he took one of her hands and put it between their bodies.

"I want you to come," he said breathlessly, pressing her fingertips against her clit. He removed his hand and continued to thrust.

She didn't move at first. She had never had any man make sure she also found pleasure in their act; she wondered if Rick sensed that somehow.

Eventually, she rubbed circles over her clit, the intense feeling of pleasure getting stronger and stronger.

Rick continued to thrust inside of her as he lifted his body to watch her fingers move against her clit. He moaned out loud and pushed his fingertips into her hips as her back arched, and she squeezed her walls around his cock. She moaned his name as she shuddered before letting out a heavy breath.

She was dazed by the experience, but she wanted nothing more than to make sure Rick would come, too.

She pulled herself from under him, forcing him to sit up against the headboard. She straddled him quickly, wrapping one arm around his neck and kissed him passionately as she lined him up with her core.

She lowered herself down onto him and began to rock against him. The quick pace, the friction and Rick's moans were enough to bring her to climax again.

Rick buckled erratically as he came, moaning loudly as he grabbed the back of her head, forcing his tongue in her mouth. Eventually, they pulled from the kiss, panting.

Davina had her hands on either side of his face, her eyes closed, and her forehead resting on Rick's.

Eventually, she pulled away and stood from the bed, allowing Rick to remove the condom and clean himself up a little.

DAVINA [Rick Grimes AU Series]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें