ᥫ᭡.│Living My Jersey Shore Dream

Start from the beginning

I can see the way Darien looks between me and Arius. The suspicion in his eyes grew by the minute.

"So, what? You two a thing now?" Darien stares at us up and down.

But before we can say no, Kadie is huffing loudly and dramatically, "Oh my god, who cares right now? Help me!"

I tried to not laugh as she struggled to detach herself from the chair.

"Good luck. Try not to put your dick in her this time." I tell Darien before heading off.

Arius follows behind me with his laughter echoing.

"This will give them the confirmation that we're behind everything, you know that right?" He walks with me to my locker and I open it to place my books inside, "I doubt it. Kadie probably thinks I'm riding solo on the pranks and you heard Darien. He thinks I could never do such things."

"Right, the princess can do no wrong." Arius leans against the lockers as I close mine and give him a look, "I think we established that wasn't true a long time ago."

He gives me a small smile, tilting his head back, "I can think of a few more wrong things you can do, princess."

Butterflies begin in my stomach and I'm pretty sure my face has turned red.

"And what are those things?" I push, feeling confident.

He's not the only one who can flirt.

Arius stares at me for a moment before standing up straight. His smile is replaced with a smirk.

"Breaking into a club. I heard the famous that hosts clubs in Las Vegas is coming to Morhills Elites Club. The guys and I were going to sneak ourselves in. You coming?"

Morhills Elites Club?

The place is surrounded by bouncers to keep anyone under the age of twenty-one out. Well, except Mark Thomas and his group of friends. He owns the club, so they're able to get in and out as they please. The adults are too afraid of what Alfredo Thomas might do to them if they snitched out his son for being underage and drinking.

Besides, it's Mark Thomas. No one could ever snitch out the hottest guy in Morhills.

Well, maybe now the second hottest as there seems to be another guy who's caught my attention.

Arius's blue eyes look into mine, waiting for an answer.

"Can I bring Mencia?"

"That's fine. Just make sure you wear something...nice. Not too nice though wouldn't want you catching other guy's attention."

His words surprise me.

I decide to play along, "Why? You'll get jealous?"

He seems surprised by my boldness, shit even I'm surprised. We're out in the public anyone can hear and see what's going on.

Niko can see what's going on

We're playing with fire, so why do I want to get burned so badly?

Arius leans his head down so we're at eye level, his nose brushing against mine.