Day 10

The last day.

Both Bright and Win were spent from their porn star gig (read: recording their own sex tapes) so they were both sleeping soundly while Win was wrapped in Bright's arms. They looked like normal lovers from the get go but they were far from the usual.

They were just bound by an agreement-a settlement for a debt.

It was Bright who woke up first. Win was tired from their activities for sure. He was the one getting fucked, anyway. But as it was their last day, Bright licked the bunny boy's earlobe and whispered a husky good morning to his ear. Win's sleepy figure felt shivers down his spine when he heard the voice.

Bright is so fucking hot.

"Good morning, Daddy." Win greets back in a little voice.

Bright couldn't help himself and kissed the mouth that uttered the greeting. Win was a little bit embarrassed because they both have not brushed their teeth so he tries to stop the kissing.

"I h-haven't brushed my t-teeth, Bright." He says in between kisses.

"I really don't give a flying fuck." Bright says as he gives Win kisses all over his face.

"Fine." Win replies and he pulls Bright back to make their lips meet and he occasionally sucks on Bright's lower lip because that's his favorite spot. The lips of the gangster were shaped to perfection. It's one of Win's favorite part of the latter's body.

But Win has an ultimate favorite so he feels that part. He puts his hand over the bulge and was not surprised to feel how hard the gangster was in the morning.

"You're so naughty in the morning, baby. Don't anger the beast. He wants you but you need to eat first. I can't have you malnourished." Bright says.

"Why? So you can fuck me through and through?" Win replies.

"Baby, I'll fuck you in places that don't even exist." Bright answers.

"Can't wait." Win teases and he gives a little peck on Bright's lips.

"You're such a tease," Bright tells him and slaps his right ass cheek.

Bright carries Win to the dining room and they got served by the cook. They started eating but Win is getting naughty for the life of him. Bright stares at him, trying to stay calm. The bunny boy was playing footsies with his dick to anger it more.

"Babe, I already told you not to anger the beast." Bright reminds him.

"I'm not doing anything," Win replies, feigning innocence. Bright gives him a look and then he turns to his guards.

"Leave." He tells them and his staff immediately obliged. When Bright was sure everybody left, he made Win lay down the table and then he took out his cock.

The gangster positioned his sex in the bunny boy's mouth and Win starts teasing it from the tip.

"Is this what you want, baby? You can't go on for a minute without thinking of my cock?" Bright asks.

Before Win could even answer, Bright enters the hot mouth and started fucking it. Tears were leaving Win's eyes as the cock moves in and out of his mouth.

"Slut!" Bright says.

"O-ooh yes." Win stammers in between thrusts.

"You're so eager to have a dick in your mouth." Bright mutters.

Win doesn't answer as he continues to take the cock in his mouth like a whore. When he feels the thrusts going faster, he knows it's almost time for the gangster's release. Everything about them having sex feels so familiar that it feels almost instinctive for them to move in perfect synchronization.

"I'm about to cum, bunny baby." Bright announces, his eyes almost rolling into the back of his head as he goes delirious over the twirl of Win's mouth on his member.

"Cum in my m-mouth, p-please." Win replies, hazy.

The world stops for Bright and he met his release. Win's mouth was foaming from cum and saliva but he looks Bright dead in the eye and he swallows the white liquid.

"You taste so fucking good, Daddy." Win says while licking his lips.

Bright's libido shot up after the statement and now all he knows is he wants to be inside this naughty little whore so he bends him over and starts fucking him on the table.

"U-ugh!" Win couldn't think of anything as soon as he felt the cock inside him.

"Aaaaaah! Bright. Yes, yes." He says, losing himself to the pleasure.

"You couldn't wait after we finish the food so I'm ravishing you and making you my lunch. Get that, angel face?" Bright says.

"O-of course, Daddy. AHHHH—fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Win says, repeatedly.

Bright thrusts harder and he feels the hole tightening.

He smirks, what a slut.

"Your hole is getting even more tight like it wants to eat my cock. You're such a horny doll, Win. One taste of my cock and I didn't need to force you into my bed. Such a pretentious bitch. All nice and holy. Now, you're my sinner who kneels for my cock." Bright dirty talks.

"Yes, cock. Daddy's cock. Please, please." Win replies, barely coherent. He feels something inside him building up.

"See? Sex-craved sinner." Bright answers back.

Win doesn't care. The pleasure was immense and he wouldn't trade anything for this. Now, he didn't know if he should thank his brother or curse him.

Bright fucks him like the animal he is. Win meets his thrusts and shakes his ass.

This is more like it, Win thinks.

What's clear for Win is that he knows that this isn't love. It was something far worse, this feeling of euphoria he only gets with Bright is an obsession. He's supposed to hate it and loathe the guy for unmasking every piece of innocence he had when he stepped into the gangster's territory.

Win reaches his zenith. He groans at the release but Bright only continues fucking him from behind.

Bright was the type of guy who cums and doesn't stop. That was how insatiable he is—but only for this angel-faced slut who's only ever been fucked by him.

Win.

He changed Bright and he doesn't even know it.

They both know they would be done tomorrow but for now, they're going to answer the call of their lust.

They have to do it as if it's their last.

Because it is.

So with a cock so mighty and a hole so strong, Bright and Win continued fucking.

The future? They'll worry about it later.