Day 3

Bright feels a warm thing moving on the lower part of his body. When he looks over, it was his bunny boy bouncing up and down on his cock. Bright grows delirious at the sight. The innocent bunny boy he's taken under his care has become a shameless slut for his cock.

Win notices that Bright was looking so he looks him in the eye, bites his lip, and rides him even harder.

"Oh fuck, daddy. I love your cock so much. Mhhhhm, I can ride you all day." Win lewdly moans.

As if on cue, Bright cums at Win's remarks. It is uncharacteristic of the boy to do all that which arouses Bright even more. He was the one who corrupted him and he feels his chest swell with pride.

Those thoughts were cut short when Bright hears a groan from his side and it was none other than the bunny. He checks the lower part of his body yet again, it was wet from his cum.

It had been a dream. He was dreaming of Win riding him and saying all the nasty stuff while he fucks himself with Bright's dick.

Bright stares at his bedmate, both literally and figuratively. He looked incredibly radiant despite being tired from all the sex. He observes Win's features for a bit. His lips were plump and red and he looked peaceful. Win looked like someone you'd want to protect yet Bright thought of corrupting him at first sight. After his dream, the only thing Bright can think of is painting the bunny boy with his cum. White and Win definitely went good together.

He calls up his butler to send them their meals. Bright was ruthless and cruel but there's still a little bit of humanity in him. If he can use Win for pleasure, keeping him well and alive was his responsibility.

Win wakes up from deep slumber and he feels someone's intense eyes piercing through him. It's Bright's, of course. The gangster asks him to join him for breakfast? Win wasn't really sure of the time. He just knows he can get dicked down anytime by the man who owns him, for now.

"Eat." says Bright.

Win was left no choice but to eat with the gangster because he'd be worn out later on. With the gangster's libido, he would be deprived of his ability to walk if he isn't already. He realizes he was naked and he feels a bit of shame but then again, even his soul got fucked by Bright, what was left to feel shameless for?

He walks and he feels a bit of a burn on his ass. There it is, Win thinks.

The food was good, Win must admit. It must have been made to suit the gangster's taste.

Before Win could think, he opens his mouth to say something.

"Uh, Bright. Can I ask for a favor?" Win says impulsively.

"As long as it does not violate our deal and anything related to it, sure." Bright coolly agrees.

"Oh, nothing like that. Actually, I just want to ask for an ointment. U-uhm, my ass hurts from l-last night." Win says, embarrassed. His cheeks a bit pink.

"You're cute. Makes me wanna fuck you." Bright remarks.

Win says "again?" in his head because the guy was surely a beast he doesn't stop fucking him even if he cums and now he wants to fuck him again?

Bright notices the look on Win's face and he laughs a bit. Win was surprised at the gangster's laugh. He almost looks normal.

Not scary.

"Not right now, bunny. Eat some more." Bright says which makes Win let out a sigh of relief.

When the meal ended, Bright asked Win to bathe with him and there wasn't really much of a choice with Win even if he doesn't want to.