Day 5

Win wakes up without Bright by his side. He feels a bit empty at the sight but without Bright, at least he gets a little bit of rest.

It was hard to admit but Win feels as if he was as much of a beast as Bright is because he enjoyed how the gangster ruined him. His ass hurts so he put the ointment that Bright gave him. It was surprisingly helpful especially now that Win accepts the fact that he liked it when Bright fucks him.

With Win's recent realizations, he believes that if Bright ever starts a religion, he'll be richer than he'll ever be as a gangster.

Bright knew how to make people fall on his feet and Win knows that it'll only be a matter of time before he's one of those people.

Win hears a knock on his door but before he can open, he needs to find clothes. Win and Bright are always naked inside the room. Sometimes, Bright wears robes but that was it and realistically, they're just fucking all the time so they don't need clothes.

"Wait!" Win says to whoever's knocking on the door.

Win finally pulls something out of Bright's closet. He opens the door to find a brown-eyed boy.

"Hi, I'm Khao! I'm here to deliver the food that Bright asked me to prepare for you." The boy tells him.

Khao didn't look like he could be a gang member so Win eyes him a bit suspiciously.

"I know that look. I'm a nurse and I tend to the gang members when they're injured or anything like that. I also happen to be First's boyfriend." Khao says.

"Who's First?" Win asks.

"Bright's right hand man. You don't really know a lot of things here, don't you?" Khao asks.

"Well, if you don't already know, I'm just here as a settlement to my brother's debt." Win answers.

"Is that really all it is, Win?" Khao mutters. Win was sensing some undertone.

"Well, yes." Win answers again, a bit confused.

"Bright loses interest quickly. His partners have never lasted for more than a day. It's a surprise to all of us that he seems so interested in you and it's been five days. He even asked me to feed you." Khao tells him.

"He probably just feels responsible for me, Khao. He's not really a... g-gentle person to me. I mean I know he can just leave me alone to die but he wants to keep his words and stay true to the deal." Win says cynically.

"Hmmm, can be. Also, I think I've been talking to you for long. Eat now or else I'll get scolded by Bright." Khao reminds Win.

Khao leaves the room shortly and Win starts to eat the food Khao brought him. The nurse knows how to cook, he can give him that.

After eating, Win decides to sleep again. He needs to recharge because knowing Bright, he's the personification of insatiable.

Win closes his eyes and he falls into a deep slumber.

Bright, on the other hand, was currently on a chasedown with the police. A smuggling deal fell behind because his client was a stupid ass who couldn't follow simple instructions.

Whatever, thinks Bright. At least he'll have the goods even if the transaction has failed. He just needs to run by now.

Bright ended up by a sketchy place but he wanted to stop so he dials his butler's number.

"Yes, Dew. Pick me up by the alley near Huntington Street. I'll be around shortly, I'm just making a stop. Bye." Bright says.

He enters the shady looking shop and just as he expected it was an adult toy shop. He scanned the place. Ironically, it was Bright's first time in a place like that. His partners never interested him enough to try sex toys and they never really lasted for more than a day. He was actually celibate when he met Win because none of his past partners satisfied him and that eventually bored Bright.

Win also awakened something in Bright and he just couldn't get enough of him.

Bright stops at a lingerie, if he can call it that. With his current obsession for Win's tits, he feels this was suited for his bunny boy so he asks the sales associate to get it for him. Bright also buys bunny ears.

He looks at the dildo section and he just decided against it. As if I'll let something else enter Win's hole, Bright thinks.

He gets handcuffs, silk ties, lube, chokers, ticklers, and some chains. Bright imagines using them on Win but shakes his head to get rid of the thoughts. It really wasn't the time to get hard. He's not fully rid of the police just yet.

He receives a text from Dew saying that the area is clear and Bright leaves the store with two big bags on his hand. Dew examines his boss and he looked excited. For someone who has been playing cat and mouse with the police, his boss was the only person who looked excited.

He notices that Bright went shopping in an adult toy store and he looks at Bright, a bit judgy.

"What?" The gangster says.

"There's a weird aura around you, boss. I can't pinpoint it." Dew says.

"Whatever you say, Dew. Let's just go home." Bright dismisses Dew.

The rain started pouring when Bright got inside the car. It was weird, it was summer but the rain was intense.

When they arrive home, Bright immediately searched for Win. He couldn't find the bunny boy but he heard sobs in the bedroom. He must have been hiding somewhere else.

Bright found Win inside the closet, his eyes were full of tears. The gangster finds it odd to see Win scared like this. He showed signs of fear when he accepted the terms of Bright's deal but he was never this scared.

"Who did this to you?" Bright asks, thinking something must've happened while he was gone.

"N-no one." Win answers, wiping his tears off.

"Don't lie to me, Metawin. What is it?" Bright says a little angry.

"I'm s-scared of the rain. My parents left us when there was a typhoon. When we went to the orphanage, I pretended not to remember it but I get triggered when I hear the thunder." Win explains.

Bright gets Win out of the closet and puts him on the bed. He didn't know what to say so he pulled Win into a hug.

Being someone's fucktoy to pay a debt was one thing but Win embraces the peculiar with this one because he was supposed to be fucking terrified but in a weird turn of events, he felt safe in Bright's arms.

To Win, Bright and safe shouldn't have existed in the same sentence but here they are.

Win watches Bright's face. His scars, his eyes, his long lashes, and then his gaze went down to his lips.

His lips were perfect and it feels like a privilege to see it up close.

"Bright?" Win calls.

"Hmm?" Bright answers.

"Kiss me, please." Win pleads and who was Bright to refuse? He was only human so he obliges.

He presses their lips together, thinking Win was asking for that.

But when Win started to move his lips, Bright got the signal. He sucks into Win's tongue, causing the bunny boy to moan at the contact.

Their kiss went deeper and Win was enjoying his new found aggression. The kiss was passionate and fiery. They were not fighting for dominance but they are answering each other's intensity.

Bright moved away from the kiss and started attacking Win's neck, his hands also found their way inside Win's shirt, teasing the bunny boy's nipples.

Bright noticed that the marks he left were still there so he added some more, liking the feeling of having his marks on Win's body. Win was moaning like crazy. He was once again surrendering to the pleasure that he forgot about the rain, his parents, the thunder, and how he wasn't supposed to feel anything for Bright aside from resentment and hate.

He finds Bright's lips once again because he craves the feeling of battling with his tongue.

Win whispers, "more," against Bright's lips because he needed to feel more of the gangster.

Win doesn't know it yet but playing on unchartered territory had made the deal more dangerous than it already is. Lest they forget, they only have five days left.