Day 8

Bright has been counting the days and today, he only has two days with the bunny boy.

It was a weird experience for Bright, especially when he feels a longing thinking about the days he has left with Win. He was the one and done kind of guy, he treats partners like Kleenex. Try once and then discard.

Maybe it was monumental for a guy like Bright because he knew that he robbed Win of his innocence and turned him into a cock-loving and cocksucking slut.

Yeah, that must be it.

Except maybe it was not.

Win has always felt different and Bright knew that, he was just hoping it wasn't permanent.

Bright leaves the bed he shares with Win and looks at the bunny boy alone in his bed.

He won't be in there for long.

When Win wakes up, he sees Bright drinking from a glass. He sat on the bed with the glass in his hand.

"Let's eat." Bright says.

What Win does next sends Bright into confusion. For the first time (or second) that he meant actual food, Win had other things in mind. He kneels in front of Bright and takes the gangster's boxers off. He was confronted with a semi-hard cock, nothing out of the ordinary for someone as insatiable as Bright.

"What are you doing, angel face?" Bright asks.

"Getting my morning milk, daddy." Win answers innocently, as if he didn't just grab the cock in front of him.

"You're so naughty, Metawin." Bright says to which Win replies with a smirk.

He touches the cock once again and he started motioning from up and down. This was enough to make Bright's soldier stand up. The sight of Win going down on his knees while giving him a handjob was a sight he loves.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Bright's brain tells him.

He shakes his head a bit, simply telling those voices to fuck off.

Win started using his mouth. He started licking the balls and took his time sucking in on them.

"Hmmmm." Bright moans.

Win does magic with his mouth and went on to suck Bright's full length. He was on it like it was his personal lollipop.

"Choke me with your cock, daddy. Please." Win pleads.

And what the bunny boy wanted, he gets. So Bright grabbed him by the hair and put all of him into Win's mouth. Win was a bit out of air and he made some choking sounds. When he couldn't take it anymore, he taps Bright's thigh to signal him for a stop.

Win catches his breath after the act and it was only a matter of time when he went back on blowing. He licked and lapped the cock and he twirled his towards the tip.

When Bright feels himself cumming, he once again grabbed Win by the hair and fucked his mouth.

"I'm cumming, cumslut. Make sure to take it all in since you asked for it." Bright says.

Win smiles and anticipates for the release by sucking even harder.

When Bright bursts into orgasm, Win made sure to lick every drop of cum he released.

"Good morning indeed, Daddy." He smilingly tells Bright.

But Bright wouldn't let him off so easily. He convinced him to get food first as he thinks of an evil plan.

When they finished eating, Bright gives Win a phone so he could check up on his brother but as soon as the dialing started, Bright was teasing Win by licking his earlobe.

"B-bright." Win says.

"Hmmm?" Bright asks innocently as if his hands were not roaming around Win's body.

"You're teasing me." Win says, pouting. Bright manages to get a peck on his lips but his hands stayed on Win's chest—starting a sweet assault to Win's nipples.

Mick answers the call after three rings.

"M-mick!" Win greets in a stutter because Bright pinched his right nipple.

"P-phi?" Mick asks on the other line.

Bright continues playing with Win's nipples.

"M-mick! How hmm are you?" Win says, barely able to mutter coherent words. His nipples were hard as a rock and it doesn't help that Bright was starting to move on to the lower part of his body. He feels circles being drawn in his thighs. Bright signals him to open his legs to give him more access.

"I'm okay, phi. So far nothing strange has happened. I think Bright has been keeping his promise. I should worry about you. How are you? Is he torturing you? Is he hurting you?" Mick asks, worried.

"N-no, no Mick. He has been quite a-alright hmmm." Win says, suppressing his moan because Bright has inserted a finger up his hole. He stares at Bright who's busy playing with his hole.

Fuck, he thinks.

"Why are you having trouble speaking? Is he manipulating you into saying these things? Phi, please tell me you're really alright." Mick says with panic in his voice.

"I'm really okay, Mick. Ahhhh, no one's forcing me into anything. He's been v-very good to me." Win says as he feels Bright insert one more finger in his ass.

"I'm so good to you. Aren't I, baby?" Bright whispers in Win's ears while he fucks him with his fingers.

"Answer me." Bright takes a bite into his earlobe.

"Y-yes, Bright. You're sooo ugh good to me." Win says as he fills his orgasm building up.

"P-phi Win, are you sure you're alright?" Mick checks for the third time.

"Yes, Mick. I p-promise y-you I'm alright. I must have eaten something I'm allergic to… while we were uhmmm eating." Win tries to reason.

"You should have not eaten that in the first place, then! You're so stubborn sometimes, phi. But it's good to know they are not trying to kill or hurt you." Mick replies.

I think Bright's trying to kill me with anticipation since he's not fucking me with his cock, Win wanted to say but decides against it. He doesn't wanna corrupt his brother.

"Y-yes, Mick. I called to assure you that I'm still ugh… a-alive. I have to go. I'll see you when I see you. Love you. Ahhhh, bye!" Win says in a hurry when he feels himself wanting to release.

Win orgasms and Bright puts out a victory smile.

"On all fours, baby. I want to fuck you." Bright says and Win, the slut that he has come to be, excitedly follows.

When Bright aims his cock on Win's hole, Win's literal impatient ass slides the dick up his hole and started moving.

"Impatient, angel face?" Bright asks.

"Only because you're such a tease, Daddy." Win answers.

Bright smirks and says, "That's rich coming from you, cockslut." and thrusts deep and hard.

"Faster, please. Fuck me harder." Win says.

"Hmmmm, yes. Oh fuck, right there. Hit my spot, Daddy. It's for you." Win moans.

"You're made to get fucked by me, aren't you? You're a perfect fit for my cock, angel face." Bright says.

"Yes, yes. Ughhhh. Daddy's cock. Mine, mine, mine." Win replies.

When Bright reaches his zenith, he didn't stop thrusting and he only went harder after. Both their sex drives are insane and they wouldn't mind fucking like animals for the whole day. It's as if Bright has a thirst that only being inside Win can clench.

Bright continues to drill Win's ass. They did it in different parts of the house and in different positions.

"Fuck me until I'm full of your cum, please please." Win begs.

And who was Bright to decline such an indecent but promising request?