I looked at him in disbelief. My eyes got teary.

Yn : Why?

I asked more like whispered

Tae : It-

I cutted his sentence

Yn : Do you have someone else?

I asked making him stand. He shooked his head.

Tae : No it-

Yn : then you feel out of love.

I asked looking at him with my teary eyes. I holded my tears. I know I am not too strong but getting weak in front of people will be the last thing I wanted.

Tae : No I didn't.

He said looking down.

Yn : Then why?

I asked taking a step toward him.

Tae : cause you deserve better.

He said looking at me and he also have tear in his eyes.

Yn : Is this the only reason?

He nodded his head looking away.

Yn : You are stupid.

I said making him look at me .I let my tears fall. He came towards me and wiped it.

Yn : You are the best for me. Why are you talking like this.

I said looking at his eyes. He again shooked his head.

Tae : No I am not.

He said holding my cheeks. I step back making him take his hands back.

Yn : We are not gonna talk about it. We are not breaking up. That's it. Bye.

I said and left his cabin

Author's POV:

Tae : yn.

He said your name but you didn't stop just left from there making him sigh. He sitted on his chair. Holding his head.

Tae : I have to do something

On the other side. You didn't went with the driver. You are just walking on the street in your deep thoughts. People and vehicles are passing by. After walking for some good time. You sitted on the busstop covering your face to hide your tears.

Yn POV :

What should I do? I can't force him to be with me but His reason to Break up is stupid. It's confusing. I am scared If I'll face him again maybe he will again ask this. Everything was just fine right now but now. Everything is a mess. A bad one. It's been an hour. I should head home. I booked a cab and went home.

Mrs min : Did you had your dinner?

I nodded my head and passed a fake smile. I went to my room. I am not even able to sleep. If I'll meet him tomorrow won't he will say it was a prank. I love you. My tears again fall. I slept after getting tired of thinking.

Next day:

I am not feeling well. Should I take a day off?  No. I took a lot of leaves in this month. I sighed and get ready making sure to hide the dark circles. I  Headed to the office.

My outfit:

I took a deep breath and entered in his cabin to find lara standing smirking at me

I took a deep breath and entered in his cabin to find lara standing smirking at me. I ignored her and went near the desk. He looked up at me

Tae : yn meet my girlfriend lara.

He said standing up looking at me. My eyes widened and my grip around the files loosen causing it to fall on the ground. I look at him then lara to find her smile widely. I looked away then again at him.

Yn : What are you saying ?

I whispered looking confused at him

Yn : And us.

I asked pointing towards him and me

Tae : didn't I told you yesterday

He said looking away. A tear from my eyes fall. I took a deep breath controlling my emotions. He is still looking away and that lara smirking at me. I sighed.

Yn : Wait a min.

I said and called someone. He looked at me confusingly. Soon eun woo entered the cabin.

Eunwoo: What happened?

He asked and looked at me. I went to him and holded his arm and look at lara then Mr Kim . He is looking at us confusingly.

Yn : If she is your girlfriend then meet my boyfriend. Eunwoo

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment
I hope you enjoyed it
Please vote!!
Thank you 💜