"Mi have some few clothes here so you can put on" he says and I smiled and nodded

We went into the bedroom and he went in his drawer searching. "Come look fi wah yuh want" he says walking over to the bathroom.

I got up and walk to the drawer and took out a gray t-shirt and supreme underwear

I walk over to the bathroom and knocked. "Come" He says.

I pulled the door seeing him in his towel tucked around his waist.

My eyes trails down to his perfectly shaped V line. A lil smile formed on my face.

Riah? Riah! Bout innocent look at you.

He walk over to me and lifted my chin causing me to stare right in his eyes as our eyes went back and forth.

"You like wha yuh see?" He ask teasingly.

I nodded.

Riah?!

Shi why mi just nod? "No- ye- shi nvm" I frustratingly as I look down.

He lifted my chin once again. This time I didn't look in his eyes I look down his V line.

He chuckled. He lifted me and place me on the counter, he then took the clothes out of my hands and place it next to me.

He held the back of my head and leaned me in for a kiss. He sucks my bottom lip gently and slowly as I let out the softest moan ever.

What is this feeling.

Love

So fast?

Your new to love

No it's not love I can't fall for him so quickly.

His hands went under my saree as he rubs my legs. I pulled away, "let me change first?"

He nodded before placing me on the rug. He took a good look at me before walking out.

I went in the shower and took a quick bath. I got dress and came out back seeing Mari wasn't in the room.