this point, he tilted his head and looked towards Hiiraeiji said in an unclear tone: "Sure enough, they still want someone who is younger and seems to be more controllable to be placed in this position, right?"

His task is very simple, he only needs to command the operation during this time. It just needs to be eye-catching enough, but not so eye-catching at all. He must be excellent, but not too good. He must not make them feel that he is supporting a fool, nor can he make these people wary.

Dazai Osamu didn't take this level of control seriously.

Hiiraeiji: "..."

With the milk mark on his mouth, Hiiraeiji deeply agreed with what he said. Doesn’t it just look like he’s easy to fool at a young age?

Thinking like this, before Dazai Osamu could react at all, Hiiraeiji took out his mobile phone and took three consecutive photos of the big boy. After he was satisfied and recorded his appearance at this time, Hiiraeiji took a wet lick. The tissue wiped it for him.

...He was actually a little worried.

After all, the Port Mafia is not a good place. Although it is indeed a more humane large enterprise compared to the black organization, it is still a gray force after all.

But then I thought about it, the reason why he had such a bad impression of the Port Mafia in the real world was simply because of Ogai Mori. But in the dream, Ogai Mori was obviously about to be replaced by Osamu Dazai. That Port Mafia This is completely Osamu Dazai’s territory.

...That doesn't seem to be impossible? What's more, taking this opportunity, Dazai Osamu has completely connected with the official line, which is much more successful than Mori Ogai in the main world.

Thinking like this, Hiiraeiji's mood immediately relaxed, but there was one more thing he cared about -

"Do you need me to help you remove Mori Ogai from the position of leader?" Hiiraeiji asked calmly.

Dazai Osamu was stunned for a moment. He seemed to have failed to realize the meaning of Hiiraeiji's words. After two seconds, he said "Ah" in hindsight. When he looked at Hiiraeiji, his eyes were suddenly filled with emotion. On the bright light.

"Eiji, are you ready to help me?" Osamu Dazai asked in an incredulous tone. For his sake, could Yingsi do such a thing?

"Yes, if you have trouble over there, I will definitely take action. Or if you want me to take action first, that's fine." He said it very easily and naturally, and it didn't seem like he was discussing with Dazai Osamu how to solve Mori Ou's problem. This troublesome point seems to be asking Dazai Osamu for his opinion on whether to eat carrots or broccoli tonight.

Hiiragi Eiji is a little hard to understand. Is it any surprise? When a big boy is in trouble, he just watches without doing anything? That must be impossible. This is not the main world. In the dream, he has power. Now that you have the power, you naturally have to do what you should do.

It is naturally what he should do to remove the stumbling blocks on the way to usurping the throne.

Then, Hiiraeiji saw Osamu Dazai's shoulders trembling slightly.

"...Are you okay, Dazai?" Hiiraeiji was a little frightened by him. Could it be that there was something wrong with his body?

As a result, the next second, he saw Dazai Osamu suddenly raised his head. His expression did not look like something was wrong at all, but instead seemed to be suppressing a state of ecstasy.