"I can do it!" I whined.

"Yeah but I want to," she said and smiled. I groaned but let her dress me up,

"Okay..perfect!" I turned and looked in the mirror. Wow, Morgan knew me too well. Not too much makeup and wild yet tamed hair. I let out a huff and turned to Morgan,

"Thanks," I said and gave her a small smile. 

~

"So what the hell did you say to them at the cafe?" I asked Niall. He smirked and kept  his eyes on the road ahead.

"Nothing really..." he said, trying to avoid the topic. Niall stopped the car and put it in park. "We're here," he said and got out to open the door for me. "Let's go," he said as he waited for me to get out.

"Well are you gonna tell me?" I said stubbornly. Niall groaned frustratingly and picked me up out of the car. I yelled and clutched onto his neck. He placed me down on my feet and closed the car door.

"So I guess thats a no..?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled out of the corner of his mouth.

We walked over to the entrance of the club, Niall ignored the line and went straight to the body guard. They clearly knew each other and the guard let us right in after shaking hands with Niall.

Niall wrapped his arm around me, holding me close to him. His security was starting to get a bit annoying...

After pushing through a bunch of sweaty and drunk people, Niall pulled me along with him to a booth, where there was a group of people sat, drinking, laughing and mingling. We sat down and Niall took his jacket off and put it on the chair next to me.

"Hey!" Some random girl said as she clutched my arm. I turned to look at her, she was gorgeous. She had green eyes and beach blonde hair. "You must be Ray," she said and dimmed her eyes while giving me a smile. I nodded and she giggled. "I'm Abby...thats Alex, Jen, Brody and Clare," she said, pointing at a couple other people sitting in our proximity. I nodded but I had no idea whose face belonged to who. She smiled and took a sip out of her drink, "So.." she said, "what do you think of Niall?"

"...He's very cocky," I admitted. Abby nodded as I spoke the obvious. She set her drink down and leaned in closer to me,

"He likes you."

I smiled at her before jumping as a cool hand was placed on my bare shoulder. Niall leaned down closer to me, "I'm going to get us some drinks," he said in my ear. I nodded and watched as he disappeared into a crowd of people.

"Hey you're new," some guy said as he sat himself down next to me. I nodded and forced a smile, suddenly feeling extremly uncomfortable. "Alex," he said and stuck his hand out. I carefully shook it and replied,

"Ray."

"Cute name," he said.

Abby grabbed my arm again and said, "We're going to go dance," and left with a couple other people, leaving me alone with Alex.

"So are you Niall's new girl?" I made a face of disgust and he snorted, "I'll take that as a no," he said.

"I'm no one's girl," I said sharply, correcting him.

"Oooh, good..." Alex said and scooted closer to me, "... I like em' like that," he sneered and placed his hand on my knee. I grabbed his arm and attempted to push him off me but my plan backfired and I ended up being pulled away from the booth, my arm in his grip.

"Let go!" I said, struggling with his tight hold as he pulled me through a dark hallway.

"Whoo, Niall was right, you are feisty," Alex said looking back at me, sneering.