Bouquet Toss (Part 2!!)

The fight for the Bouquet had now begun as it had just been tossed into the air, but things had already gone wild from there! 

Jimmy: Larry, are you seeing this? That Gorilla Lady is trying to take the competition by using her own men as a club! 

Larry: She's one real gorilla Sir! 

Jimmy: Exactly my point! 

The Gorilla Lady was swinging one of her legs around like a club, knocking lots of women out of the way, and she was about to hit Kusuri, but Karane held her back! 

Karane: HEY! NO ONE IS HURTING ONE OF OUR FAMILY! NOW GET THE HELL OFF! 

She then grabbed the groilla grunt knocking him down and threw him into the ground, putting his jacket on! 

Karane: I AM NOW IN THE GORILLA ALLIANCE! 

Gorilla Lady: UHO! How dare you! 

Karane: I said shut up! 

Karane then ran towards her as she stood her ground! 

Gorilla Lady: There is no way she can hurt me! She is just some- AGH! 

Karane kicked her in the gut knocking her down, as she stood over her! 

(Y/N): Karane, what are- 

Karane: GO AND GET THE BOUQUET! I'LL FIGHT THIS DAMN GORILLA! 

(Y/N): Thanks! 

Everyone continued fighting over the Bouquet as some of the gorilla grunts began to form a formation to grab the bouquet! 

(Y/N): Wait, is that a bird? Is that plane? NO! IT'S SHIZUKA-CHAN FLYING FROM A 3 STORY HEIGHT WITH A TOWEL! 

She was indeed flying over using a towel as a parachute after she jumped off from a platform and she began falling as she grabbed the bouquet but she fell! 

(Y/N): SHIZUKA-CHAN!!! 

She began falling from the sky, but you jumped up ad grabbed her as you both fell down to safety! 

(Y/N): Shizuka-Chan, are you okay? Do you need anything? 

Shizuka: "I'm very much fine, (Y/N)-Kun." 

(Y/N): Oh thank God! 

Jimmy: Look at that the (Y/N) Family are the winners! 

(Y/N): YES! 

Soon enough everyone drew sticks and well- 

Hakari: I WIN! 

Kusuri: NOOOOO! I WANTED TO TAKE THE PICTURE WITH (Y/N)!!! 

Kusuri threw a tantrum when Hakari got down and offered her stick. 

Hakari: Here you go Kusuri, take it with (Y/N)-Kun. 

Karane: She's actually giving up a chance like this? 

(Y/N): It must be snowing in hell. 

Kusuri: No Hakari, you deserve it. You pulled the stick and you picked the place, and everything. 

Hakari: Then Shizuka can have it! She was the one who caught the Bouquet. 

Shizuka: "Please Hakari-San, a warrior of love of your caliber deserves more than me. 

(Y/N): How about you all take the photo with me? That's fair game. 

Soon... 

You all took the photo as you and Hakari were in wedding attire! 

(Y/N): Hakari, I really can't wait til we get married! 

Hakari: Uh ... 

(Y/N): What? 

Hakari: I need you to break up with me (Y/N)-Kun. 

(Y/N): .... What? 

Hakari: Huh? 

You fell down right on the floor. 

Hakari: (Y/N)-Kun? 

(Y/N): I HAVE TO BE DREAMING! THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!