Route to Yuri!

Well, Katarina and her friends were here to stay, and you had noticed many cute things about them.

(Y/N): Katarina. Let's address something. All of your friends are in love with you.

Katarina: As in the sisterly kind of way, or-

(Y/N): No, romantically.

Katarina: Huh?

(Y/N): Have you honestly not picked up on any of the signs?

Katarina: I'm out to make sure that I don't end up like I'm supposed to.

(Y/N): Well, I'm making sure that this doesn't happen by making you super happy! So, I hope you love what I have in store for you!

Katarina: What are you going to do?

(Y/N): I will awaken your bisexual tendencies.

Katarina: Uh...

(Y/N): Heaven's Door!

With the power of Heaven's Door, you wrote down, "You will be more open-minded." on Katarina.

(Y/N): There, do you feel any different?

Katarina: I feel the same, except, say (Y/N), have you ever noticed how cute Sophia is? Or the curves of Maria and Mary's-

(Y/N): Okay, yes, it worked. Now, what are you waiting for, girlfriend? Go find your lady friends, and make some love out of them!

Katarina: I will!

She hugged and kissed you!

Soon...

The four women were in their new room, with Katarina preparing herself.

Katarina: Ladies. Do you-

Sophia: Well... uh ...

Sophia blushes and hid her face.

Maria: Well-

Mary: YES!! YES KATARINA!! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!

Katarina: That was super forward! Since you girls are the best friends I've ever made, then I accept your love all the way.

She kissed each of them on the lips, and-

They all collapsed with smiles on their face.

Katarina: Uh, you girls okay? Hello?

You then came in sighing.

(Y/N): You did good, Sweetheart. That was a knockout.

Katarina: Uh ... right.

(Y/N): (whispering) Now just snuggle with them. It'll make this even cuter.

Katarina: Uh ... alright. I guess so.

You kissed her on the cheek.

(Y/N): Good luck! After this, I'm treating you ladies to all the sweets you can eat!

Katarina: God, I love you.

(Y/N): Me too.

With that, Katarina had brought all three girls over to her, and it seemed like they were all sleeping together.