ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳-

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳
-

SUGARHILL📍????????(ima stop putting dates until it's actually 2024)

SUGARHILL📍
????????
(ima stop putting dates until it's actually 2024)

AUTHORS POV

It had been 3 weeks since Amara's stepfather and flew down to New York and moved in with her and her mom. of course just like she expected he started abusing them again.

he was never gonna change and both her and her mother knew that. she hasn't been over at her friends house like her mother told her to cause she was currently taking a mental break.

which meant she got hit even more. right now she was in her room laying on her bed crying because her mom and stepfather were currently arguing right now and he kept hitting her.

she was slowly loosing herself. she had bruises all over her body. she had took her braids out and let her naturally of curly hair relax.

she didn't even look like herself. her hasn't been able to sleep at all. she hasn't been going to school and she hasn't ate. she's been in her room ever since he started hitting her again.

but like the psycho he was he would come in her room at random times and hit her for no reason. she got off her bed and decided she needed to get out the house for a minute.

she wiped away her tears and look in her vanity mirror. she had multiple eye bags and her skin was dry, it was no longer smooth.

she put on a pair of black sweatpants and put her black puffer jacket on. she grabbed her phone and AirPods and opened her door silently hearing her mothers cries.

she started tearing up and shut her door. just when her stepfather walked out the room angry and saw her. he went up to her and started yelling cuss words at her.

"fucking stupid bitch!" was the last thing he yelled before slapping her across her face making her fall. she held where he slapped her and held in her cry. there was a big red mark on her face.

he went into the bathroom and slammed the door. she got up and walked out the front door. she put her hoodie on trying to cover her face since she had bruises all over it.

she put her AirPods in and played her 'heal' playlist once again and started walking wherever the sidewalk took her. she was walking for about an hour before she got tired and stopped to sit down at a table at the park.

she heard yelling and looked over to see four boys playing basketball. she recognized the voice and realized it was notti. she looked at the three other boys and saw dd and ddot but had no idea who the other boy was. she shrugged her shoulders and started playing games on her phone.

about 15 minutes later she felt a tap on her shoulder. she looked up and saw the random boy who was playing basketball. "hey-woah" he said while seeing her bruised face. she looked away quickly.

he sat next to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "what happened to you?" she didn't answer. the boy looked over at the three boys on the court and mentioned for them to come over.

they saw the bruises on Amara's face and their eyes widened. "mara what tf happened to you?" dd yelled. notti pushed him cause he yelled in her ear and sat next to her.

"hey hey hey you can talk to me my heart, what happened?" her eyes started watering and she immediately put her head on his chest and started crying so hard.

notti wrapped his arms around her. "it's okay...let it out" he said while rubbing her back.

the four boys hugged her trying to comfort her. she went to the reyes house and ended up having to tell them what happened.

"this nigga did what?!" jay yelled while standing up. dd pushed him a lil "yo be quiet don't yell in ha ear like that" dd said.

"oh shit my bad." he said. dd had called Vanessa 10 minutes ago telling her what happened, so she just barged into the door. "my babyyyy oh my fucking gosh, I swear ima kill that nigga" she said while hugging her.

"how about you start coming back to school ma heart" ddot said. notti nodded in agreement. "yea, i guess" Amara said while wiping her tears.

 "yea, i guess" Amara said while wiping her tears

Amara had went home after about 4 hours. She opened the front door quietly to see andre sitting on the couch asleep with a bottle of beer in his hand.

she quickly went upstairs and locked her door. she took a shower and put her pajamas on. she sat down at her vanity and looked in the mirror.

seeing the way she looked disgusted her. She rubbed her face in dissatisfaction. she took her ice roller out her mini freezer and rolled it on her eyebags. she put her hair in a low messy bun and laid on her bed.

she then went to sleep hoping tomorrow would be a good day.

A speaks !

y'all need to be in this story...I'm putting my heart into this story 😭 if yall want me to finish the otha one then I can js atleast give this one some love🙏🏽
bout to make the next chapta cause I started this one yesterday and js finished like the last 5 sections.