ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴-

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
-

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴-

SUGARHILL📍
1.15.24

AUTHORS POV

it had been a couple days since Amara and notti talked. notti hasn't heard from her or even seen her. right now dd, notti, and ddot were walking to the deli.

"yo have yall talked to Amara?" he asked them. they both shook their heads no. he sighed in annoyance. "she's actin mad dayroom bro. she ain't even been sitting by me in school anymore and I don't know where the fuck she's goes during lunch"

"maybe she's going through something" dd said. "I don't know, but tomorrow ima try to talk to her." notti said while opening the door to the deli.

they walked in seeing Vanessa. "maa!" dd yelled while going up to her and giving her a hug. "oh hey babe" she said while smiling.

"must be nice" notti said while going to get a bag of chips. "real shit" ddot said going with him. "yo i gotta question" notti said to ddot.

"wassup?" ddot said while looking for a bag of chips. "do you like Amara?" ddot paused and looked at him.

"are you on grade A crack my heart?" he said while laughing. notti looked at him confused. "nah nigga that's just my twin. don't get me wrong she fine and all but I know you like her so ima leave that to you."

notti rolled his eyes. "now if you ain't like her then shii I woulda been hit that" ddot said while laughing. "you mad weird, wasn't you datin jazarah when we met her?" notti said.

"I mean yea but shit, that bitch was just using me for fame. she was fuckin w some white dude while we was together. I just wanted a piece of ha" notti laughed.

Vanessa and dd got their phone and went up to dd and notti. "hey have yall seen Amara?" she asked."nah I was gon ask you" notti said.

"are you serious? I haven't even heard from her since Tuesday. something's up, and the only person who would know is her brother since she tells him everything."