ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨☟︎              ꧁𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮꧂

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨☟︎
              ꧁𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮꧂

amara carter
-

𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 📍 12

𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 📍
12.22.23

𝖠𝖴𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵

amara was currently in math class with her best friend Vanessa. It was their second week of school. right now they were listening to Mr zambranas lecture on how everyone was bad for the sub yesterday.

"ugh can he just shut the fuck up? like nobody cares" Amara whispered to her friend. Vanessa almost laughed out loud. "when you come back from break, you will be getting a quiz that is a SUMMATIVE grade" Mr zambrana argued.

the whole class started complaining. Amara sighed and started to go on her phone until Vanessa nudged her shoulder. "ow! what?".
Vanessa pointed over at three boys sitting at the table next to them. "what about them?" Amara asked.

"girl their fine!" Vanessa whisper yelled. Amara looked at the three of them but she mainly had her eyes focused on one curly headed boy. there was two but this one seemed younger. "he's cute" she thought out loud.

"who?" Vanessa asked. Amara rolled her eyes playfully. "nobody" she went back on her phone. "ugh whatever. hey my friend said one of y'all are cute!" she said whispered yelled to them.

Amara turned her head and looked at Vanessa clearly annoyed. she put her head in her hands and groaned. she turned and looked at the boys. only two of them were looking at her. it was both of the curly haired boys. the other one was just on his phone.

she went back on her phone and let out an irritated sigh. 10 minutes later the bell rang for next period. sadly Amara wasn't in the same class as Vanessa. "this sucks that we only have three classes together." Amara mugged her still mad from earlier.

"okay I'm sorrryyy!" Vanessa said while putting her backpack on. "yea sure. I'll walk you to class, ion care I'm late. I can't stand Ms Jay." Amara said before she untucked her braids from her backpack.

amara walked Vanessa to class. "bye see you at lunch mara" Vanessa made a sad face. Amara smiled. the bell had already rung but she didn't care. she walked around the halls for a bit before going to the front office for a pass. she didn't want to have detention for getting another tardy so she came up with a lie.

"I had to talk to my teacher about a missing assignment I have and he didn't give me a pass" she told the lady at the desk up front. the lady sighed and wrote a pass for her and gave it to her. "young lady don't be tardy again" she said. Amara nodded her head and walked out the front office.

she made it to Ms jays class and opened the door. everyone's attention turned towards her including Ms jay. "Amara. Always late." she said snatching the pass out her hand. "Ms Jay. Always getting fatter by the second." the class started snickering.

"excuse me?!" Ms Jay said clearly offended. "your excused. thanks Ms Jay!" Amara said with a sarcastic smile. she walked over to her desk only to see someone else sitting there.

"excuse me your in my seat." it was some white girl that looked like she wanted to be black. "don't see your name on it" Amara gave the girl a stank face before grabbing her hair and wrapping it around her wrist. Ms Jay wasn't paying attention since she was writing something on the board.

"white girl you better get on somewhere." *she dragged her out her seat and took a sharpie out her backpack and wrote "Amara seat in 5th period!!" she put the sharpie back in her backpack. "there happy?" she sat down and the girl fixed her hair and moved somewhere else.

"pst" some boy whispered behind her. she turned around and saw the curly headed boy she called cute. "oh hey." she responded back. "tryna be friends?" he asked her. she nodded her head. "Igh lemme get yo number." he took his phone out and held it against her phone so they could exchange numbers with the new iOS 17 update.

time skip to the end of the day. Vanessa and Amara were walking home together when Amara ran into someone and spilled her drink on her phone. "fuck!" she looked up and saw notti and the two other boys. dd and ddot?

notti had a. O shape on his mouth "shit Amara I'm so sorry" Amara sighed and wiped her phone on her shirt. it's fine notti. its not like I just spent 1,000 dollars on the phone.

notti felt bad. "well uh, oh do you wanna come to my party tomorrow?" Amara looked at him for a second before turning to Vanessa. "yea sure" notti smiled and nodded "okay thanks" Amara nodded and walked away with Vanessa.

okay hope y'all liked this !
im tired asf i was up since 1am so ya girl tired 😭
E4N💙🕊️