ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2

amara carter-

amara carter
-

SUGARHILL📍12

SUGARHILL📍
12.24.23

𝖠𝖴𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵

amara was in her room getting ready for the party that notti and her brother were throwing. she wasn't the type to really wear dressed so she went for something calm and comfortable.

she put on a pair of camo pants, a pink hoodie, and pink dunks. she sprayed her perfume and did light makeup. she got an incoming fr call from "nessaaa"

She set her phone up on her vanity and answered while doing her edges. "hey frennn" Vanessa said while dragging the 'n'.

they talked for about 10 minutes until Vanessa started to leave to come pick Amara up. "ok well I'll see you when you get here" Amara said while putting lip gloss on.

Vanessa nodded then hung up. about 15 minutes later she pulled up with a slick back bun, a grey bodysuit, a black jacket, and Jordan 4s. Amara got in the car "HEYYYYYYY YOU READY TO GET LIT!!" Vanessa yelled while pushing her

Amara wasn't really a loud person so it kinda irritated her "girl calm tf down worda my mother calm tf down" she said while pushing her off her. Vanessa rolled her eyes playfully. She started driving to the party.

amaras fit
-

vanessas fit-

vanessas fit
-

they arrived at the party

they arrived at the party. "let's go get some drinks" Vanessa said dragging Amara by her arm. they sat down and ordered a shot of henessy. notti came up to Amara with his curls flowing as he walked.

"heyyy wadsuppp" Amara mugged him playfully. he was drunk. "hey notti..you good?" she asked while taking a sip from her cup. "why you asking that? I'm straight.." he said as he held his hand out dabbing her up. he had a light grip on her hand.

she moved her hand away and took a sip of her drink again. notti took a hit from his blunt and blew the smoke out his mouth while Amara moved her face away and waved the smoke away with her hand.

"chill" she said. "you don't smoke?" he asked with the blunt in his mouth. "nah I've never tried. I would get my ass beat" he. Laughed as she said that. Vanessa watched the two while smiling.

dd and ddot came up to them with another girl. ddot arm was around her shoulder. they looked faded. "yooo ma heart why you jus standin here? take yo girl and go dance" ddot said while giving the girl next to him a kiss on the cheek. she was really pretty.

Amara had ignored what ddot said and said "what's your name?" to the girl "oh my names jazarah. your really pretty by the way" she said while extending her hand out.

Amara shook jazarahs hand. "thank you! your really pretty too." jazarah smiled. "so my heartys are we gonna go dance or is we just finna sit here? by the way what's your name?" dd asked Vanessa.

"Oh my names Vanessa." she said while blushing softly. "nice to meet you Vanessa I'm dd, ya friends boyfriends brother." notti smacked him. "ow!" He said while rubbing his arm.

Amara laughed and got up "let's go danceee!!" she wanted to enjoy the day before Christmas so she tried to get as little as possible. everyone went to the dance floor.

ddot was dancing with jazarah, dd was dancing with Vanessa, and notti was dancing with Amara. notti grabbed her hand and lifted it up spinning her around slowly. "damnnnn maaa" Amara smiled and continued dancing.

about two Hours later they all were in Vanessa car driving to their houses. notti and amara were up front. Amara was driving. they were all pretty drunk and faded. she took ddot and jazarah home.

Notti was staring at her with low red eyes. she made it to dd and nottis house. "ight bye ma" dd said while giving vanessa a small kiss on the cheek. "bye my heart" he said to amara. "bye dd"
Notti took Amara's hand and kissed it softly. "bye Amara" she was shocked she couldn't even get words outs. he shut the car door and walked inside with his brother.

"girl! they was feelinggg us!!" Vanessa said. Amara nodded while Vanessa climbed into the passenger seat. Amara drove to her house and said by to Vanessa. Vanessa drove off to her house.

Amara went to sleep after taking a shower waiting for Christmas to come.

y'all ! ma keyboard was literally messing up half the time...
anyways chapta for y'all . merry Christmas !I may or may not post tomorrow . idk .
E4N💙