Especially when Pete is around because last time like two weeks ago Venice did the same and Pete was not there so Vegas shout on Venice which make Pete get angry with his alpha and sleep with Venice in his baby room and didn't talk to Vegas for two days ........
So after that vegas avoid shouting on Venice but the thing which Pete never saw is that when Vegas get angry or annoy Venice like it ........
So now Vegas is saying sorry to Pete and also Venice who is smiling and laughing in his baby way and in last Vegas make it and now Pete is feeding Venice while Vegas is doing his work ..

After sometime Pete make Venice sleep and put him in crib comfortable and saw Vegas is still working so he went to him and circle his hands on vegas's neck from behind and kiss him on his ear softly .........

Pete......... Alpha now stop doing your office work .......

Vegas........ Baby it's important and almost done ......

Pete......... Alpha but I'm sleepy ......

Vegas........ Pete baby you sleep .... It will take little bit more time ......

Pete........ Alpha you working too much  now a days ......

Vegas......... Pete we get new deal and it's very important for our company ...

Pete......... Alpha you didn't sleep with me from last few days .......

Vegas........ Sorry baby but it's also important na ..... Go get some sleep you have to take care of veni too  .....
Good night ......

Vegas said this but didn't hear the answer also didn't feel Pete's hands on his neck too so he thought Pete went to sleep but Pete get angry because it's true that now a days vegas is really busy with work that he's not spending time with his omega and his pup ..... So Pete went to bed and lay in the blanket cover his face and feel like crying because he can't feel his alpha's warm now a days he feel hurt but he thought something to do with it and while thinking he sleep ........
After finishing his work Vegas also get in bed and because of tiredness he sleeps without hugging Pete which again Hurt Pete who was trying but still didn't get proper sleep and wake up when he feel presenting of his alpha ...... He think vegas is going to hug him but when he feel nothing he feel sad again ..........

While with kinnporsche than they both are taking excellent care of Pai and yes Pai is also getting his teeth but he's not taking everything in his mouth but he feel sick and sometimes he cry too much because of this which always make Porsche Hurt too but baby's doctor said that it's common when babies get their teeth ....... And yes kinn is also very busy but somehow he take time for his omega and his pup .... Even every night he play with Pai and make him sleep too after Porsche get done feeding him .........

And this thing make Pete more angry that when kinn can have time for his family than why Vegas can't ?????

In morning ........

Everyone was in dinning area having breakfast when vegas come there .....

Grandma....... Son come have breakfast ....

Vegas....... Thank you grandma ....

Grandma....... Pete son give him some pancake 🥞 .....

Pete give vegas pancakes 🥞 and also his black coffee ☕ and went to sit too and having breakfast top line was going to office and kinn come to Porsche who was hold Pai and kiss Pai and Porsche on forehead and than went out and Pete who was looking at everything look at vegas who always do that but again now a days he's not and again Vegas didn't said anything and went out on which Pete get again Hurt and Macau notice it that Vegas didn't said bye to Pete or Venice even he didn't saw Venice .......

Macau....... Guys I was thinking about shopping what say ..... Let's go for it ....

Porsche....... Why all of suddenly Macau ???

Chay....... Yes and even when you go two days ago with p'alex and now again you want .......

Macau........ Yes because for shopping we don't have to think it's just come and didn't you all are getting bored over there .......

Porsche....... Yes right .... Actually I was also thinking about it and kinn is going to take me this weekend too but I think we should go for now ..... What you think Pete ???

Pete....... Ha !!!  Sorry what ???

Chay....... P'pete we was talking about shopping so what you think .....

Porsche....... It's okay if you not feeling well Pete .....

Pete....... No I'm fine .... And about shopping than let's go .... Because I Also want to buy some items for veni too .......

Macau....... Good than let's go in lunchtime ..... Okay ...

Chay....... Okay .....

Grandma......... And don't worry about Pai and veni I'm going to look for them in main time ......

Porsche........ Thank you grandma ....
So let get ready ......

Macau....... ( Thinking ) it's a good idea hope p'pete will feel good .... But what happen to hai ??? Did they both fight ?

After doing their work and play with babies they went to get ready for shopping ........
After sometime later they come and went to the mall for shopping without thinking that something is waiting for them ...........

.... Guys I know that you all are supporting me so much so if you all don't mind can you guys vote this chapter as the number of chapter please ....... Like just 50 votes .......

* And thank you so much guys for your support ........