30 chapter

Let's start 😚😘.............

In morning ..........

In Macau room .........

Macau was sleeping peacefully when he suddenly feel a hand round his waist tightly on which he suddenly get up from his peacefully sleep and was about to scream but than a scent hit Macau's nose and that's how he know who is he so he didn't did anything and smile on the thought of being in his alpha's arms and after sometime he feel that Alex is getting up so he close his eyes and hear ..........

Alex...... Home really it's feel like home to being in my OMEGA ..... I promise Macau I going to love you like no tomorrow ..... Just be with me always love .........

On this Macau was feeling so lucky so he turn to Alex and look at Alex with watering eyes and see this Alex get scared to see Macau crying so he hold Macau's face and kiss his head and said .......

Alex..... What happen baby ?? Why are you crying like this ??

Macau..... I love you so much p'alex ...
And I promise that I will never going to leave you i promise .......

Alex..... That's it ... I love you too baby .
Now get up and get ready you know na that today is our date day special ...

Macau..... Yes I know ... Ok so I'm going ....

Than Macau went to bathroom to get ready and Alex went to his room to get ready for their first date ...........

In VegasPete ...........

VegasPete was sleeping peacefully ...... Until vegas phone start ringing which disturb their sleep and on this  vegas wake up and see that Pete is moving in his sleep so he immediately turn off the volume and again look at Pete who went to sleep again and looking at this he smiled softly and remember last night on which Vegas move to Pete and kiss him on his forehead and said ......

Vegas...... My sweet little omega ......

Than Vegas look at his phone which was still on ringing so he take his phone and went to his office room and than he pick the call up and said in his deep voice while giving his dangerous smile .......

Vegas...... How you call me ????

???....... VEGAS I KNOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DID THIS ......

Vegas...... If you know than why you call  ......

???...... VEGAS WAS IT NOT ENOUGH THAT YOU KILL MY SON THAN NOW WHAT ... WHAT YOU WANT TO DO NOW WHY YOU DOING THIS WITH MY BUSINESS .....

Vegas...... No no no I didn't did anything with your business ........ I did it with my brother in law's business ...
Mr . Sarawat .......

Sarawat..... Vegas it's all my ...... And what you mean by your brother in law ... It's still my decision what will happen to them ........

Vegas...... Do you still don't know ...... I never know that Mr . Sarawat a big name in business don't know what is happening in his own house ......

Sarawat...... What you mean by that ??

Vegas...... Okay so let me tell you that your son or I say your brother's sons are with their alphas right now and Porsche ... your brother's first son give all his right in his father's business to my brother KINN THEERAPANYAKUL  so now YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ..... ENJOY YOUR LIFE NOW BYE .......

saying this Vegas cut the call and went to his room and see Pete is still sleeping peacefully so he put his phone on the table and went to Pete in bed again and hug Pete from back ..
Well it's not Vegas things like doing this but from the time Pete come in his life everything get changed so it's nothing now ......... So when Vegas lay while hugging Pete back on this Pete wake up and smile and move to Vegas and kiss Vegas on lips and said .....

Pete..... Good morning alpha 🌞 .....

Vegas..... Good morning omega 🌞 ......

After hearing Vegas Pete move and get on top of Vegas and hold Vegas face and start kissing him in his whole face and on this vegas smile and hold Pete's waist tightly with one hand and use other hand to care Pete's soft check while now Pete was kissing him in lips and after sometime Pete stop and said .......

Pete..... Alpha you love me right ???

Vegas..... Yes love I love you so much ...

Pete..... Than why last night you didn't come to me ???

Vegas didn't understand but than he remember that what he did last night so he said ......

Vegas..... Baby I'm sorry but I was little angry last night and seeing you in my shirt make me hard for you but I don't want to hurt you because in angry I my self don't know what I did or what im doing so that's why ......

Pete..... Alpha but I'm your OMEGA and no matter what happens you should always come to me ......

Vegas..... Okay ok boss I will and for now I'm sorry ......

Pete..... Good you should know that you are only my alpha .....

Vegas..... Pete baby you know how hot you looking right now while sitting on top of me while been in just my shirt and nothing else ...... 🤔😏 And why you always wear my shirt's and nothing under that ......

Pete..... SO you are my so your everything is my and you know na that I like your warms and your scent so sometimes when you come late so I wear this to feel you with me ....... 😗😗

Vegas..... ooh my baby ... Okay leave all this and tell me what you want to do today ??? Today is Saturday so we can have our time together ....... But please i don't want to go for shopping so anything else you want .......

Pete...... Alpha today I also don't want to go to shopping date .....

Vegas...... So what my beautiful omega want today ???

Pete..... Today I just want to be with you alpha and 😕😕 I want you like this only ......

Vegas..... Pete baby you know na that you don't have to say anything .......

Pete..... So can we stay like this only ...

Vegas..... Yes baby ... Come here ...

Than Vegas take Pete in his arms and hug him tightly while Pete was still on the top of vegas .......

* Guys thank you so much for your support .........