28 chapter

Let's start 😚😘..............

After 2 days ......

In evening .......

Vegas and Alex was waiting in a club's VIP area and after sometime they saw Chen yi was coming to them ..... And than ......

Chen yi...... Good evening bro's ....

Vegas..... Good evening ....

Alex..... Good evening Mr genius ....

Chen yi...... Why I'm feeling that you are not Alexander ..... Because he can never give a compliment to anyone ....

On which Vegas and Chen yi stag laughing and Alex was looking at them with weird face's ....... Than Vegas said ........

Vegas..... Leave this thing aside and tell me did you find him ????

Chen yi...... Boss what you think ??? And also do you think AI Di is going to let me go in bar's alone ?????

On which both Vegas and Alex smile because they understand what Chen yi is saying ...... Than they all wait for sometime and than Chen yi saw that man for who they was here so he paint at that man and vegas and Alex was just looking at him and than Chen yi said .....

Chen yi..... Boss do you want me to do something ......

Vegas..... No let him enjoy tonight .....

Than after sometime that man was drunk and try to go somewhere but Vegas went to him and hold him and said .....

Vegas..... DO YOU NEED ANY HELP ....

that's when that man saw Vegas and try to run but because of the drink which he drink 🍷 ........
he get unconscious so they take him to Vegas special place .........

On the other side........

Macau...... P'pete relax hia will be here soon .....

Pete...... But Macau he always come home after his work but today he didn't .....

Grandma....... That's because he got a work today and Pete you behaviour like he didn't inform you that he will be late ......

Pete..... Grandma I'm just saying ....

Macau...... P'pete why not you call hia .

Pete...... Yes .... ( Than he call Vegas and after 2 to 3 rings Vegas pick up the call ).... Hello alpha sorry I call but I want to know when you going to come ????
Okay ok ok but please eat something first okay ....... Ok bye 👋🏻......

( Than Pete cut the call and said )....

P'vegas said that he will be late today and also he will come in midnight so he to sleep .......

Grandma...... See now you feeling okay ...

Pete..... Yes I'm okay and I'm going to our room I'm tried ... Good night ....

Macau..... Good night p'pete ... Good night grandma ....

Grandma...... Good night too you Both .....

Than they all went to sleep .........

somewhere in forest .......

In basement .......

Alex..... WOW bro you didn't tell me about your this basement ......

Chen yi..... Wow you really have all types of tools ......

Alex...... Let me see this tool ..... Wo vegas from where you got this tool ..... It's looking little different ......

Vegas...... Are you both are done ????
And Chen yi AI Di must be waiting for you so now you can go .......