38 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? )

Let's start 😚😘 ...........

So guys all the mess is clear now and from now you guys are going to enjoy VegasPete and ???? Story ......

So now it's been completely 3 month of Pete's pregnancy ......
Everyone in minor family is so happy  and also Vegas is planning something to but no one know about it .......
But for now let see what our poor Vegas is doing because in this time Pete didn't let him to go anywhere and if Vegas go for work To do in his home office Pete didn't let him alone .. and if vegas side that it's. Very important to do so Pete start crying while saying that vegas don't love him now and he is going to leave me and so many things on which Vegas also sometimes didn't understand  ........

In garden .....

Vegas is standing behind Pete  while Pete is sitting in front of vegas in a beautiful position almost for a hour now ...... But why  ????  Because Macau is making they painting 🎨🖌️🖼️ ..... And vegas didn't understand that why Pete want a painting when they can take pictures 🖼️ ..... But can he say something to his beautiful and cute omega than NO a big NO ..... Because Vegas himself also don't understand that when Pete is pregnant 🤰 than why he's getting more and more beautiful ....

Vegas...... Macau how long it's going to get more ?????

Macau...... Ooohii hia don't move .... You making it wrong .....

Vegas...... But I'm standing in one place for by 1 hour Macau ....

Pete...... Alpha can't you even do this much for me ????

Vegas...... Ooh baby I was just saying .. don't pout or I going to kiss you here ..

Pete...... Okay you can kiss me but first let Macau complete this please .....

Vegas....... Okay love ....

Than again Vegas stand straight and Macau again start his work ..... 
After sometime Macau was done and he show they their painting .....

Macau...... Hia p'pete see how beautiful I make this ......

Pete...... Yes yes yes yes yes Macau it's beautiful ..... Alpha see it's beautiful right .....

Vegas...... Yes baby it's beautiful just like you ..... Thank you Macau ....

Macau...... Hia I don't want your thank you for this ...... But I want your credit card 💳 ......

Vegas...... Credit card 💳 for what ???

Macau...... Hia I made your beautiful painting and you can't even give me a little bit amount of money 😥 ......

Vegas....... No because now you have your boyfriend so go and asked him ...

Macau....... P'pete .....

Pete...... Alpha please .....

Vegas...... Aahh fine .......

Macau...... Thank you p'pete ......

Than Vegas handle his credit card 💳 to Macau and Macau run from there to his room to get ready for shopping .

Pete...... Alpha where should we put this painting  ???

Vegas...... Come let me show you the place .....

Pete....... Okay ....

Than Vegas take Pete to their room and put their painting on the head side of bed in middle .....

Vegas....... So you like the place ???

Pete....... Mmmhhh mm PERFECT .....

Vegas...... My big baby .....  So what my bunny want to do today ????

Pete...... Alpha ..... I was thinking that next Monday we have to go for monthly check up .....

Vegas...... Yes baby we will ..... But why are you thinking about that now ......

Pete...... No it's just that ..... It's my third month than why my belly is not growing ????

Vegas...... Baby don't worry ..... We will ask this to doctor okay ..... And it can be possible that our baby is like me  ??

Pete....... What you mean by our baby is like you ???

Vegas.......  I mean he's growing but in a healthy way .....

Pete....... Alpha what are you even saying ???

Vegas....... Baby I mean he wants to be fit and find just like I am .....

Pete...... What do you mean ALPHA I'M NOT HEALTHY AND FIT AND FINE ???

Vegas was just trying to make Pete to smile but it's Look like he put the knife on his own hand ...... Because now Pete is super angry with him ..... 

Vegas....... Baby .... Bunny it's not like that ..... Ofcourse you are healthy and fit and fine ...... And beautiful and cute and adorable ........

Pete....... Don't think I'm going to forgive you this time Mr . Veegath ....

Vegas....... Baby it's Vegas not veegath..

Pete....... YOU .... AAHHHHHHHHH .....

Vegas...... Shhh baby please don't shout ..... It's not good for you and for our baby ......

But Pete didn't hear him and went out of the room ......

Vegas....... Not again ..... Ahhhh Vegas you can't be quite IDIOT .....

Than Vegas also went behind Pete who was sitting in living room while having a big bowl 🥣 of Ice cream 🍧 in which he have every kind of flavour ......

Vegas....... Baby I'm sorry please forgive me ..... Please please baby ..... Just this time please .....

Alex...... What you did now ???

Vegas...... What you doing here ??? And what about that deal which i ask you to handle ?????

Alex....... Relax bro everything is fine and we got that deal ..... So now tell me what you did this time ????

Vegas...... Anything ......

Alex...... Seriously ???

Vegas....... Fine ...... actually I just said in joke that our baby going to be like me fit and fine and he get angry that I'm calling him unhealthy and unfit and unfine ............

Alex...... Idiot .... When you know that he's sensitive than why the hell you do this stupid things ..... You know what you deserve it ..... Now sit and apologize to him ,........ IDIOT ......

Vegas....... What the hell ???

Saying that Alex went to his room to get fresh and vegas again start saying for apologize ...... Which he was not getting and like this his whole day get busy .......

After dinner in VegasPete room ....

Here like always after all the fight now Pete is waiting for Vegas who is in bathroom to get ready for bed but when he come out he saw that Pete is sitting on the bed in blanket and waiting for him so he went to Pete and get on bed ........

Vegas....... Sorry baby did you wait for long ???

Pete....... No .... I'm sleepy alpha .....

Vegas...... Ooh my bunny baby come ....
Let's sleep ..... Good night love ....

Pete...... Good night alpha .....

Saying that Vegas make Pete to get on top of himself comfortably and hold his waist tightly and both get in their dreamland ........

* Guys thank you so much for your support ....