44 chapter ( VegasPete and twins )

Let's start 😚 😘 ........

( Guys be try because today chapter is little emotional ..... )

Next day kinn take Porsche to hospital and meet top because last night kinn talk to top and tell him about how Porsche is feeling now a days and top also told him to take Porsche to hospital tomorrow and here they are ..... And top and doctor already did all the tests which is important to know if Porsche is pregnant or not and after waiting for sometime top come and said .......

Top...... So test's results will be here soon until that lets exam you ....

Porsche..... Okay p'top ....

Than top take kinnporsche to examination room and start the process but he didn't understand it because he can't see anything but still he want to wait for results so he said ..

Top...... Kinn I think baby is in days so that's why I can't see baby in examination machine .....

Porsche...... So now p'top ???

Top...... Let's wait for results ....

Kinn....... Okay ... It's not a problem ?? Right Porsche ....

Porsche...... Yes right ....

Top...... Than come let's wait in room ..

Than after waiting for sometime results come and top get shock to see the result and don't know how he tell this to kinnporsche .... But still he manage to ......

Porsche...... P'top what happen ??? I'm pregnant right ???

Kinn...... P'top please say something ??

Top..... Porsche it's happen sometimes. And you have to be strong for it ....

Kinn...... P'top what exactly you want to say ??

Porsche...... P'top please tell me ....

Top..... Porsche you ...... You can't ne..... You can never get pregnant .....

Kinn...... WHAT ??? WHAT YOU MEAN P'TOP ???

Top...... Kinn please relax .... And it's in reports ..... Please sorry but true is true ..... Try to understand ....

Porsche....... I can ..... I ... I can never have a ......... Have a baby my ....... My own ????

Top....... I'm sorry Porsche .... I'm really sorry .....

Kinn....... Porsche it ..... It's okay na baby please don't ...... Don't crying love  please don't .....

Kinn hug Porsche who was crying nonstop when thought kinn himself was crying too .... And than he feel Porsche leave his hand which Porsche was holding and also he can't hear Porsche so he back of and see .....

Kinn...... Porsche .... PORSCHE. ...... Baby please don't .... Porsche ....

Top...... Kinn relax he get unconscious he will be fine ..... Relax .....

Than top shift Porsche in private room where kinn was sitting with him while holding his hand tightly .....
Top inform everyone about what happened here and everyone was so sad for Porsche and even Pete was crying because in this all time Pete and Porsche get so close to each other and everyone was ready to come hospital but top told them not to come and they will come back in 2 hours .... And than minor family went to main family mention waiting for kinnporsche and top to come ......

And after getting his conscious back Porsche didn't talk to anyone even not with kinn ...... He was like he is dead from inside ............

(  and why not ..... Seriously like every single woman wants to be get pregnant after all its a gift from God to us but some unlucky woman's can't get pregnant and they feel like to end themselves sometimes too ...... )