13 chapter

Let's start ☺️.....

( Everything was going good .... Pete start going to college with Macau and grandma was also doing good..... And with Vegas Pete everything was like a dream... in every day Vegas Pete love for each other was growing more and more..... Vegas also asked permission from Grandma for his and Pete relationship and grandma also give them her blessings.....  Vegas also take Pete for many little DATE.... Like dinner date , lunch date ( when Pete get free from his college , shopping date , and ect ..... And on the other Vegas was also helping kinnporsche and kimchay ..... And he was also finding about sarawat 's past and he find many things which was hidden..)

*On Saturday night in ?? Restaurant*

Vegas booked a private area in the restaurant so they'll can discuss about this matter.....

Vegas , kinn , Kim was waiting for Porsche and chay because they both was late so kinn said......

Kinn..... When will they come???

Vegas.... Can you please stop walking here and there ... You both are irritating me ....

Kim.... But chay said that he is on the way than why he di ..... ( Because Kim says something they hear a voice from the door....

??... Can we come in ..

Kim open the door and see chay and Porsche there.... Than Kim hug chay and said....

Kim.... Chay.. baby where was you ah...

Chay.... I'm sorry p'kim but I have to go to my friend first you know na that I tell dad that I'm going to my friend birthday party so that why we get late...

Vegas.... Kim can you please let them in first....

Than chay and Porsche come in when Porsche saw kinn there he was just looking at him and kinn was also looking at him than chay said....

Chay.... Hello everyone .. ( than Porsche also said ....

Porsche.... I'm sorry for trouble ....

Vegas.... Porsche I think you should sit first so you can hear me ....

Than Porsche and chay and Kim sit and Vegas start....
He give something to Porsche and chay and said .....

Vegas.... Porsche you know that sarawat have a elder brother...

Porsche..... Yes we know that dad have a brother but dad is elder not his brother.....

Vegas.... Porsche you can see that picture and it's clear that he is young not elder..... And also is your mother name is Anna .....

Porsche.... No our mother name was not Anna we don't know anyone of this name.....

Vegas.... I'm sorry Porsche but sarawat's omega name is Anna and also he had a son too ...

Porsche.... ( Get angry ). What exactly you want to say ah. That he is not our dad or he had another omega....

Vegas.... I'm saying he is not your dad ... Your parents was dead when you was 3 years old and chay was just 1 years old .....

Porsche.... what nonsense is this .....

Chay.... He is right hia ....

Than chay said who was quite from the beginning.....

Kim.... You know about this???

Chay.... Yes I know.... I get to know about it few months ago when p'TAWAN come to our house...

Porsche.... Chay ????

Chay.... Yes hia it's true ... I really want to tell you this but you love him like a dad so I stop my self every time ... I'm sorry hia ...

Porsche....  Why .... Why he have to pretend like this than ???

Kinn.... Because he wants your property which your father leave for both of you.... But according to your father's order his property is your but it will be your complete when you are going to find your mate only .....
And that's the reason why he don't want you to marry me because he know if you get married he have to give your property to you back ....

Porsche.... If. He asked me to give him the property I will than why he have to do this with us....

( Porsche start crying so kinn come to him and hug him because he know that right now Porsche really need him need his alpha ..... )

Vegas.... Kinn let's take him to minor home and chay you also come with us and don't  worried about him we will discuss this when Porsche will be fine... Okay .... Come guys let's go...

Than they went to minor home where Pete was waiting for them because Macau and grandma sleep after dinner and also Vegas tell everything to Pete but he didn't tell about TAWAN
When Pete saw that they come ... He come to the door and said....

Pete.... Welcome 😊.....( Vegas went to Pete and kiss on his lips and said...

Vegas.... Thank you love ... Come guys. Come in ...

Than they went to the living room and Pete said...

Pete.... Rooms all ready.... You all can rest for now .....

Kinn.... Thanks Pete.. Porsche come ... ( Porsche was in good condition so kinn carry him to the room and Kim also going to take chay with him but chay said...

Chay.... I'm sorry but do you guys have anything to eat actually I was ...( Because he complete Pete said ...

Pete... no no I'm sorry actually I have to ask if you guys eat something or not just wait for some time i will get something for you....

Than Pete went to the kitchen ... He come back with same food and give it to chay ... And went to sit with Vegas and said...

Pete.... Alpha you should also eat something...

Vegas.... Don't worry I and kinn Kim already have our dinner....

Than after some time chay was done than he and Kim went to the room to sleep ... And Vegas Pete also went to their room .... In room Vegas went to take shower and than he come to bed where Pete was sitting and waiting for him...

Vegas.... ( He lay down on Pete lap and said..). Today was a big day ....

Pete... Get tired...???

Vegas.... Hmm hmmmm but now I'm fine....

Pete... Love you ... ( Kiss on Vegas lips than Vegas get up and kiss Pete softly and said..

Vegas.... love you too LOVE..... Come let's sleep ....

Pete.... Yes and you didn't forget about our shopping date right....

Vegas.... No I didn't ....

Pete.... Good night alpha....

Vegas.... Good night omega....

Than they both get in blanket and sleep peacefully....    BUT

On the other side......

👾 Alpha..... Enjoy .... Enjoy your time with that alpha but I'm not going to let you forgetting me PETE ... Didn't I tell you that you are my but you choose this way .... I'm just waiting for the right time Pete .... Just wait for little longer than you going to be in my hands..... Hahahaha......... Pete.

* Guys please let me know what you think about this story line....

* And thank you for your support....