seventh chapter

Let's start 😚😚😘.....

                *In minor mention*
                  * In dining room*

( In dining table everyone was eating the food which grandma Cook and was talking with each other to know each other better .... In all this Pete was all blushing because he was sitting next to Vegas... And in every minutes Vegas was asking him if he wants something else but this was not the reason for Pete to blush ... The reason of blush was that Vegas was holding his hand under the table... This was so much for Pete ... But grandma understand everything and said )

Grandma.... Pete son why are you not eating anything???

Pete.... Ah.... ( He look at Vegas trying to tell him to leave his hand but what Vegas said shock him)

Vegas.... What happen Pete why you not eating ???  ( Pete look at him with a little... little angry face and was pouting and trying to free his hand from Vegas ... Looking at cute Pete . Vegas smile and leave his hand then Pete start eating with a little pout on his face) ( after the dinner)

Macau.... P'pete come let's watch a movie together...

Vegas.... Mac Pete and grandma must be tired let them rest for tonight you can watch the movie tomorrow okay...( Macau pout but Vegas just shake his head than Pete said)

Pete.... Macau it's okay Grandma can rest and I'm going to watch the movie with you.. okay ..

Macau.... But p'pete hia is right you must be tired... You should rest we will watch movie tomorrow...

Pete.... But you want to watch now ..

Macau... p'pete It's okay we will watch tomorrow.. good night 😴...

Grandma and Pete...... Good night 😴.

Macau.... Good night 😴 hia ....

Vegas..... Good night 😴..

( Than Macau and grandma left to their rooms ... Now Vegas and Pete was alone in dining room ... Pete was about to go but Vegas hold Pete hand to stop him but Pete didn't turn so Vegas said )

Vegas.... What happen??? Are you angry me ??

Pete... Yes I am.. ( said with pout on the face ) ( Vegas pull him to himself and hug his wrist tightly so pete have to put his hands on Vegas's neck. And Vegas said )

Vegas.... But why ??

Pete.... What you mean by why ... You was holding my hand and than when grandma said why I'm not eating you was acting like you was doing nothing.. ( Pete said without thinking anything with his little angry pout)

Vegas.... SORRY baby .... ( Saying this Vegas move a little down to Pete and kiss him on lip ... Pete was shocked and not knowing what to do but Vegas ... when he touch Pete's lips he keep his lips on Pete's lips not to want to stop.. Pete also tight his grip on Vegas neck after 10 to 15 second later Vegas start to moving his lips and like this he moved his hands to Pete's ass chicks and hold them. Feeling Vegas hands on his body Pete moans in kiss which in result Pete open his mouth which Vegas take advantage and put his tongue in Pete's mouth.....
Vegas...... Jump ..( Vegas said to Pete in the kiss and not knowing anything Pete jump and put his legs on Vegas's wrist tightly and just like this Vegas start moving to Thier room ..... Vegas take Pete to room and lock the door behind him and go to the bed side with Pete in his hands and keep on kisses him ... He sit on the bed with Pete and stop the kiss and look at Pete with so much love in his eyes  .  Pete was also looking at him with so much love and with a shy smile .. they look at each other for same time than Vegas said )

Vegas.... I hope i didn't make you uncomfortable .. ( he said while carrying his face )

Pete... Ah.  You can never make me uncomfortable ALPHA..