14. hot topics

Later in the day

📍Royal Lounge and Bar

Fatima spun around in Zac's desk chair eating a rice crispy treat she found in his snack drawer while she caught up with her bestie. "So you let that man scoop you up and take you off the market? That's your man now?" Maya asked touching her two front teeth with her tongue. Fatima laughed, playfully rolling her eyes. "Nothing is official Maya. We not really doing titles right now"

"You're only dealing with him though Fatima and by the way you said he had them big burley ass niggas rush you to his office, there's no doubt in my mind he's only worried about you"
"Well I know that" Fatima cockily said, with her nose in the air as she brushed a piece of hair behind her ear "but there still isn't room for a title right now. I rather all this divorce stuff be out of the way before we attach all that" Maya nodded, understanding where Fatima was coming from. "Zac doesn't really care but I mean these things can get messy and for his sake, we should play it safe and just wait" Fatima says

"I hear what you're saying friend but you've already attached your pussy to him soo" she snickered on the other end. "Yeah yeah whatever..you right though" Fatima laughed too, thinking about the way Zac has been making up for lost time since this morning. "And look at you! Over there thinking about it now, nasty freaky filthy ass" Maya laughed out loud.
"One more court date and it'll be over though, right?" she asked once their laugher calmed down.

"Yes. That's the plan. Long as everything goes as accordingly but I dont know" Fatima shook her head, chewing on her snack "The fact this lady put a tracker on his truck is one thing but popping up at my house? Whole different ball game. She had no idea the amount of danger she put herself in"

"Yeah, that was dangerous as fuck especially when it comes to you and your double life living ass"

"Just because people don't know about it doesn't make it a double life Maya. That's literally my family" Fatima laughs

"Well true. We should take a trip to Philly" Maya said, grinning hard in the camera but Fatima was already protesting. "Yeah, no WE shouldn't." she said dropping the subject before it became one. "Well," Maya just shrugged, "maybe she thought that was Zac's place. You said he's been living in his house for a year. I'm sure she's never been there, especially if she be acting like this" Maya turned at nose up at the thought

"Yeah, that's what I figured and there's definitely nothing of hers there but I've seen this shit play out first hand though. Something tells me she's not done. Zac said she's been quiet and off the radar for a few days. After planting a tracking device on his car?" Fatima shook her head again, opening another rice crispy treat "I don't trust it"

knock knock knock!

"Ooo, who is that?" Maya whispered like whoever it was could hear her. "Girl...I don't know, lemme call you back" Fatima whispered too before ending the call. "He don't have a peephole on this high tech ass shit?" she kept the same tone, not moving from the seat.
knock knock knock!
"Baby!!" she heard from the other side and knew exactly who it was.

"Did you forget the pin you just changed?" she asked opening the door so he could enter the office. "No I didn't. I just wanted to see you open my office door and sit at this desk like you own this motherfucka" Zac almost growled while he watched her retake her seat. "Oh, you like this?" she asked, slipping on a pair of his reading frames.

"I do" Zac smiled and kissed her lips "I take it you like it too, eating up my snacks" he chuckled flicking a wrapper as he sit on the edge of his desk. Fatima threw her fingers up, pretending to measure something small "Yeah a lil bit" she smiled and drank some of the Essentia water she had taken from his mini fridge. Zac didn't care. He loved sharing his space with Fatima.