CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Within the wall, winter stuck with heavy amounts of snow, the black swordsman, guts wait outside of a building. Waiting for Hange to step out as they run errands. The cold hasn't sinked in with guts yet as he exhales seeing his breath. Soon hange stepout wearing her winter gear.

"Woah!!" she exclaims shivering as the cold hits her, she rubs her hand together as she slips to her gloves, she then notices Guts lack of reaction from the cold. "What the matter, Guts? Are you layered under your armor?" she questioned tapping on his armor. They both make their way to their respected horses, guts climbing on his, a black draft horse with a white streak in front it face and front hoofs. Caliban was the only horse that could handle Guts weight and gear within the survey corp. However it didn't change that the horse was an unruly bastard aggressive to any soldier who tried to ride him, regulating him to be a carriage horse, until guts tried to rein him in... it got results. While still an aggressive horse, the both work with each other under neutral respect, akin to a partnership as strange as that might be.

Guts got on caliban, and stirred him to follow hange. Guts notice the commander's odd mood, more lively than usual. "Any reason why you're happy, hange?"

"Hm, will it be the winter holidays guts, weren't there any in midland?"

"No. not that i know of" arguably winter to him only offer bad memories, "oh come on guts, winter at least has to be a good time of the year"

"... it was known to be the season of death" guts started making Hange grimace, true winter is brutal, but an idea sprung in her head.

"Hey! How about a song on they way, huh?"

"Hange there no need-" hange cuts off guts as she clears her throat and be begin to sing

"On the first day of christmas, my struggler gave to me, a bloody dragon slayer"

"On the second day of Christmas, my struggler gave to me, two ultrahard steel blades, and a bloody dragon slayer"

"On the third day of Christmas, my struggler gave to me, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer"

"On the fourth day of christmas, my struggler gave to me, four steamed potato, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer"

"On the fifth day of christmas, my struggler gave to me, five warriors, four steamed potato, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer"

"Wait, hange what the-"

On the sixth day of christmas, my struggler gave to me, six island devils, five warriors, four steamed potato, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer"

On the seventh day of christmas, my struggler gave to me, seven pinches of elf dust, six island devils, five warriors, four steamed potato, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer"

"On the eighth day of christmas, my struggler gave to me, eight charged thunderspears, seven pinches of elf dust, six island devils, five warriors, four steamed potato, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer"

On the ninth day of christmas, my struggler gave to me, nine titans shifters, eight charged thunderspears, seven pinches of elf dust, six island devils, five warriors, four steamed potato, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer"

On the tenth day of christmas my struggler gave to me, ten top cadets, nine titans shifters, eight charged thunderspears, seven pinches of elf dust, six island devils, five warriors, four steamed potato, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer"

On the eleventh day of christmas, my struggler gave to me, eleven exploding bombs, ten top cadets, nine titans shifters, eight charged thunderspears, seven pinches of elf dust, six island devils, five warriors, four steamed potato, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer"

"On the twelfth day of christmas my struggler gave to me, twelve slain titan heads    , eleven exploding bombs, ten top cadets, nine titans shifters, eight charged thunderspears, seven pinches of elf dust, six island devils, five warriors, four steamed potato, three Ackermans, two wings of freedom, and a bloody dragon slayer- and a bloody dragon slayer"

After that hange was left exasperated, while guts and caliban stared at her, she just broke in to song on the way to scouts headquarter.

"So? What do you think" she asked. "Did you thought of that on the spot?"   

"Yup"

"... impressive, but can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"The hell is christmas?" they both remain silent with hange not changing her expression. "I dont know?"

Guts deadpanned as he whips the reins moving ahead of hange. "Aw, come on guts don't be a scrooge" she called out as she tried to keep pace with him.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

Sorry for the late chapter currently working on the RWBY:BERSERK coming out soon