CH. 1 FROM ONE HELL INTO ANOTHER

Guts groaned as he stirs awake as his vision was blurry before clearing up. He first sees something circling around him, at first he figured it was buzzard ready to eat him, but with more clarity he realized it was none other than puck. An elf that has blue eye and hair with an androgynous appearance "Oi puck, is that you?" he groaned, pushing himself up, he turned to the side and saw his sword 'dragonslayer' he goes to pull it in closer to him. "Guts you're awake!!"

 "Guts you're awake!!"

"Obviously... So where are we and how did we end up here?" He questioned, surveying his surroundings, seeing they were in some grassland with some trees scattered, he hears the sound of running water and sees it a river, he stood up and picks up the massive slab of metal which was his sword and stows it on his back moving the cape and allowing it to drape over it.

"Don't you remember?" Puck said as guts headed to the river. "What happened in Elfhelm. When... he appeared" Guts paused for a moment his face twist in spite as he crouches down near the river. "Right... it's all coming back to me. The old man and I faced off with him and..." he trailed off, recounting what occurred. He clicked his tongue on what happened "tch seems like the old man was right. Hopefully that goes the same with griffith."

He reached out and got a scoop of water from the river with his right hand, after taking a few sips he noticed something off. He looked unto himself and saw he had no visible injuries, he looked down on to the river seeing his own reflection. He still his gear and the berserker amor, he glances over his lefty arm seeing it his false arm and felt the weight of his repeater crossbow. Appearance wise has a lock of white hair and a few scars, most noticeable once being the one across his nose. Before he came here he was in the worst shape he has ever been however he looks and feels fine. "Hey your dust was never able to heal broken bones, right?"

 "Hey your dust was never able to heal broken bones, right?"