01

"Oh my goodness! I can't believe we're finally attending SNU, Korea's most prestigious university! I'm so excited, Aria!" Sana exclaimed loudly.

Aria smiled but also felt a tinge of sadness. 

"I'm excited too, Sana, but I'll miss our high school and this place. We'll have to move to Seoul to pursue our careers."

The atmosphere in the room suddenly turned somber, until Mrs. Kim announced that Sana's parents had arrived.

Sana rose from her bed and looked at Aria with both excitement and sadness.

"I understand how you feel, Aria, but we have to move on from where we are now. It's natural to miss this place, but if we want to gain something, we have to be willing to lose something too. And as for Nick, if he wants to be with you, he won't have any problem with a long-distance relationship. Just talk to him."

"I will," Aria replied with determination.

at 4 pm

Aria contemplates Sana's advice to come clean to Nick about everything, but the thought of breaking up terrifies her. She loves him deeply, despite noticing that he's become more mysterious and aloof lately. Frustrated, she bangs her head on the bed but eventually realizes that Sana might be right. She decides to meet with Nick today and tell him everything.

A notification pops up saying,

"Aria! Let's meet in the park at 6 pm today. I have something very important to tell you."

Perhaps this is the perfect opportunity to tell him about my upcoming departure to Seoul next week. I hope he will be understanding.

6 pm – park,

As I arrived at the park, I saw him waiting for me on the bridge. I approached him with courage and hope, only to feel betrayed by his words.

"Aria, let's break up. We're not working out. I've also realized that I like someone else. I guess we were never meant to be together...I'm sorry, Aria."

The only thing I remember doing next was forcing a smile back at his tear-filled eyes. Despite feeling hurt, I held back my tears and walked away without saying anything, leaving him there.

"Now I understand his behavior," I thought with a faint smile on my face

that's right I was very hurt by him because I guess I loved Nick

***ON CALL***

"That's just absurd, Aria! Don't cry over a man like Nick who broke up with an awesome girl like you for another girl who never deserved your love. I know you already know this, Aria. Stop with this and start focusing on yourself. We have to leave tomorrow, so I hope you remember."

"Don't worry, Sana. The Aria you'll be visiting in Seoul tomorrow will be much different from what you're seeing now. I just need some time to cool off and vent my anger."

"That's okay, Ariaa!. Take all the time you need. Let's meet up tomorrow <3."

I just nodded and spent the entire night crying and processing my emotions. Once my anger had subsided, I realized that I wanted to start a new chapter in my life.

NEXT DAY

Aria POV

"Heyyyy Sana !! here I am"

"Looks like someone's mood changed overnight, jk, I am happy for you Aria" Sana said to me with her usual cheerful smile

"Yup now no more Nick, only looking out for ourselves !!" I said trying to sound convincing which did not go unnoticed by Sana but she chose to ignore and give me some time to fully accept

(I hope i really meant it) only thought that was lingering in my mind 

"Got it, madam," Sana responded me in a mocking way, trying to ease me 

The train arrived, as we said goodbye to our families amidst emotional drama.

"Let's get to our seat Sana, what is our seat number again?" I asked while rushing our stuff in the train

"Uhmm! let me check...it's...23A and 23B" she said trying to search for the seat

"ahh! Someone is sitting on our seats" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I am sorry guys but the chapters will be a bit short as its my first time writing i hope y'all understand 

Also please ignore the grammatical errors and spelling errors...I'll grow as i write more 

Though constructive criticism is welcomed :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------