07(short chapter -RULES)

Ryan was walking home, lost in his thoughts about the idea he had proposed. He knew that it could be dangerous if the public found out about it, but it was the only way he could think of to keep Lyla away from him and prevent her from playing any more pranks on him.

Next day

No one's POV

Ryan and Aria were sitting across from each other with a piece of paper in their hands which contained their respective rules. Ryan told Aria to go first, and she began reading her rules aloud:

1. No physical intimacy until it is necessary, and even then, kissing is not allowed.

2. No interfering in my personal life or with my friends.

3. If we are planning to go on a date, you must inform me at least 24 hours in advance.

4. Catching feelings is not allowed under any circumstances.

5. Here is a brief introduction of myself, in case someone asks:

- My name is Aria.

- I am the same age as you.

- My best friend is Sana.

- My nickname is Ar.

That should be enough information for now. If you agree to my rules, please sign the paper.

Ryan signed the paper and then listed his own set of rules:

1. No interfering in my personal life or business, under any circumstances.

2. Our relationship must be kept a secret from everyone except us and my company. Nobody in college should know about it.

3. Even though it's a contract-based relationship, we will still have to do things that couples normally do. I expect full cooperation in that regard.

4. Neither of us should do anything that will harm our image, especially mine.

5. If we break any of the rules, the penalty will be 60,000 won each.

6. Here is a brief introduction of myself:

- My name is Ryan.

- I am the same age as you.

- I don't have a nickname.

- My manager's name is Im Jiung.

If you agree to my rules, please sign the paper.

Aria read the rules carefully, making sure not to forget any of them, and then signed the paper before returning it to Ryan. They both agreed to exchange phone numbers for easier communication. Aria gave Ryan her phone number and they left the café after agreeing to message each other once they got back to their respective dorms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rules are set

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------