Past Life Spirit

Naruko just looked shocked when she saw herself from the Heian Era. 'No way, I'm seeing myself!' Naruko thought with shock as she looked at another Naruko. "And when will you stop looking at yourself like that?" Naruko asks. "No! It's nothing!" Naruko said. The other Naruko just glared at her. "I don't recognize myself at all. What on earth has changed you in the Heisei Era?" Naruko asks. "The world itself changed from the Heian Era," Naruko said. "Oh really? It changed?" Naruko asks. "It is. No man looks down on women, women have rights. No more slaves being sold. What was normal back then, is illegal now!" Naruko said. Naruko just looked at her. Then she looked away. "Are the curses gone?" She asks with sadness. Naruko was surprised. But she knew what was filled in her voice. "No, they still exist," Naruko said. Naruko's eyes widen. Then she stood up from the swing. "Exist?" She said as she was walking up to Naruko. "Um, yeah, they do..." Naruko said as she walked backward. "Don't they have the courage to get rid of them?" Naruko said. Naruko looked at her past self, but she quickly jumped away when Naruko swung her diamond katana. 

"Huh? Wait, how did you get that thing?!" Naruko said. "How? I could summon them in the Heian Era." Naruko said. "Since when?!" Naruko said. Then Naruko again dodged away from another attack. 'How did I summon them?!' Naruko thought as she was far from her other version. "Hey! Let us talk peacefully!" Naruko said, but she dodged again from the attack. Naruko clenched her teeth and she clenched her hands as she didn't feel someone grew in her hand. "I said stop!" Naruko said as she pushed the diamond katana with her crystal spear. Naruko was shocked to see the spear and other Naruko closed her eyes. 'Where did this appear?' Naruko thought. "I guess you can summon them," Naruko said. "What? What are you saying?" Naruko asks. "I just tried you to see if you can summon them in this life than me when I was alive in the Heian Era," Naruko said. "You were lying?!" Naruko said. "I taught myself in here," Naruko said. "In Heian Era, Kamakura, Muramochi, every era I used time." Naruko said. Naruko was shocked. "I'm sorry, but I suffer from amnesia. So I lost some memories when I was pushed to the stone..." Naruko said. "I know," Naruko said. Naruko was silent. "But still, how did you know that?" Naruko asks as she looks at the spear.

"I don't know," Naruko said. "Huh?" Naruko was confused. "I mean, we do suffer with amnesia. That's true. So I also don't know. Not even about the gemstone that you hold now." Naruko said as the dark place changed to where unconscious Naruko was as others were worried about her. Naruko was shocked to see the place. Then it all disappeared and it was all dark. And water was the only source of light. "And it is my Innate Domain. After I died at my father-in-law's hands." Naruko said. "Don't call him that..." Naruko said. Naruko looked at her current self. "After what he has done, he is nothing to me! Not even after he killed me in the Heian Era!" Naruko said. Naruko just looked at her. "As you say," Naruko said as she was walking back to the swing. Naruko was silent.  "If you want to know, our blood can repair any damage to the gemstones and even heal injuries to people. One drop of it and the injury will be healed instantly." Naruko said. Naruko was surprised. "Use it, wisely," Naruko said.

Then Naruko woke up in the real world. "Naruko!" Uraume said that they wanted to help Naruko to sit up, but was afraid to hurt Naruko. "How, how long I was unconscious...?" Naruko asks while whining. "Just 30 minutes," Sasuke said. "That long?" Naruko said. Then she noticed the cracks on her hand and the gemstone. "I'm so happy you are alive..." Uraume said while sobbing. Naruko just looked at the gemstone, until she remembered the words of her past self. "Hey, does anyone have a knife?" Naruko asks. "A knife?" Sasuke said. "I have one. More eastern culture knife." Gaara said as he gave me a small knife. Naruko looked at it. Then she dragged her sleeve. "Naruko?" Uraume said. Then Naruko cut a line on her arm. Everyone was shocked. "Naruko!" Uraume said as the blood dripped down to the gemstone. As soon as the blood came to the gemstone, the cracks disappeared. And as soon as the cracks from gemstones were gone, Naruko's cracks also were gone. Everyone was shocked. "How...?" Sasuke said.