Cursed slave

"Enough to kill you and to be free," Tajima said. "Well, you must have forgotten one thing, Tajima," Butsuma said as he slowly turned around. Tajima only looked at the curse with his black eyes.

"I don't have any weakness. You didn't kill back in Heian Era, and you will never do that." Butsuma said. "Really? No weaknesses? Then how did you lose your eye and get this burn mark around your neck?" Tajima said with a smirk as he pointed at his neck as an example.

Butsuma's smirk disappeared and stared at Tajima with a deadly stare.

Tajima only smirked to know that's how he can annoy the King of Curses.

"Don't forget that I have your life here, sorcerer," Butsuma said as he showed the black diamond. Tajima only stared at Butsuma angrily. 

Morning

Jujutsu High School

Garden

Neji just stared with his white eyes at Naruko carefully. "Is, something wrong....?" Naruko asks. "He is having a hard time believing vessels like you teaching about curses," Kiba said.

"Neji Hyuga is the strongest student here," Sasuke said. "Huh? He has a Special Grade?" Naruko looked at him. "Yea, that's right," Sasuke said.

" *Sigh* Please stop staring at me. You are making me feel uncomfortable..." Naruko said. "Uncomfortable? You are making the whole High School uncomfortable." Neji said.

"What do you mean?" Naruko asks as she turned her head. "You are a vessel. And we are teaching about how to get rid of the curses, not be a vessel of them." Neji said as he stood up.

"If she didn't, we wouldn't get some information!" Sasuke said. "If she is that important, then why don't we use the time to get rid of the curse?!" Neji said.

"Listen, stop the fight now," Naruko said. "Yea, I agree with this one," Sakura said.

"It's not a fight. But a fact. We can easily get rid of one of the members of the Royal Curses!" Neji said. Naruko frowned at his words. 'Kill my husband? No way I will do that...' Naruko thought.

"We are not killing him. You know what will happen to the vessel if you kill the host!" Sasuke said. "So, her sacrifice will count as saving people from the curses," Neji said as he stood up. Naruko was shocked.

"I will never die to do that!" Naruko stood up. "And why is that? You've agreed with your superiors. Don't think about changing your mind." Neji said.

"That agreement? I've never agreed to that! They've made the execution without my knowing!" Naruko said.

"Why do they need it if it's good for people and sorcerers?" Neji said as he pointed his finger at her. "Huh? Good for people and sorcerers? Why they cannot help those who are vessels and make them free?!" Naruko said.

"As if it's possible. No one can do that." Neji said. "So, sorcerers can do the Reverse Cursed technique like the curses! I was killed! And who returned me to life was the 2nd Prince of the Royal Curses! Why can't you sorcerers do the same?! If you are copying a lot of techniques from the curses! Don't you?!" Naruko said.

"They aren't copies. They are a simple technique that both curses and sorcerers can do." Neji said. "Most of them are being copied!" Naruko said. "Naruko stop!" Sasuke dragged her.

A red eye appeared under Naruko's right blue eye. "Sorry to touch your wife, Tobirama. But we have some emergency. I just have no choice. And Naruko, it's a bad idea to fight with him." Sasuke whispered both to Tobirama and Naruko.

"But-" "No buts! He is a puppet to the superiors." Sasuke said. Naruko was silent. 'A puppet?' She thought.

"I am no puppet, Sasuke," Neji said.