Curse on Sorcerer's side

"What is this?" Sakura asks. "Just a blank paper. I don't know why the Queen just gave us this." Sasuke said. "But, maybe Naruko knows that?" Sakura asks.

"Let us ask her another time," Sasuke said as he placed the paper in his pocket. Sakura only had a bad feeling about this.

The next day

Dormitory

Naruko was sitting on the pillow that was on the floor, as she was reading a book while eating cookies.

'Hm, why would Jujutsu sorcerers study even tho they are fighting against the curses?' Naruko thought. Then she felt something on her back and held her hand with a cookie.

"Hey! I was-" Tobirama just ate the cookie ignoring his wife. "Sweet." He said. "Well, yea, that's why it is called a cookie," Naruko said.

Tobirama just looked at her, before he kissed her palm.

"And why are you reading this? With unknown words." Tobirama said. "It's called English for your information," Naruko said. "You learn another language?" Tobirama asks.

"Not only me but the whole world," Naruko said. "When did you begin to learn this language?" Tobirama asks. "I don't know. We were learning the English language at the age of 10. It's here in Japan." Naruko said.

"10?! Why are you even teaching this language?!" Tobirama asks as he held Naruko's face and made her look at him. "Um, please calm down Tobirama, and let go of my face..." She said.

"There are different reasons for people to speak English. Someone speaks English for work, someone is maybe close to English and wants to speak on it. Or someone who wants to leave this country to move to an English-speaking country. Many reasons that you cannot tell." Naruko said.

"Ah, so that is why you are teaching this language," Tobirama said. "Yea, and what I understood from Kakashi-sensei, there is also a lot of foreign Jujutsu Sorcerers around the world who can't speak Japanese," Naruko said.

"Is this language International?" Tobirama asks. "English isn't the only international language in the world...." Naruko said.

"There is more?!" Tobirama was shocked.

"Yep, we have Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, and Russian that are also international languages same as English," Naruko said.

"No way you have so many languages...." Tobirama said. "Um, I will not say other languages but we have more...." Naruko said. "You are kidding, right?" Tobirama asks.

"As much as I want to, but no....." Naruko said. Tobirama just groaned.

"Also, how will we find your mother's place? I don't remember the way. Because you always teleported to her place." Naruko said as she closed the book.

"I think after my death, my mother made a barrier that people with galaxy way can come in. She is a Galaxian Curse. No wonder she has five eyes, same with how my brother has wings...." Tobirama said.

"So, is she like, not part of the earth?" Naruko asks. "Kind of," Tobirama said. "I see, well, I do remember the Kimono she wore," Naruko said. Tobirama just kissed her hair.

"I think she would be happy to see you again after 1000 years," Tobirama said. "Ehehe, I don't think so. I still remember she always tried to kill me when we went to visit her...." Naruko said.

"What do you mean? She never tried to kill you, you just came at the wrong time when we came to visit. I heard that after your death..." Tobirama said.

"So, she likes me?" Naruko asks. Tobirama just kissed her forehead. "She sees you as her daughter," Tobirama said. Naruko just smiled.