Sorcerer Level 1

"Hey! Get this!" A black-haired boy kicked the red-haired boy with purple eyes. 'Damn, that girl....' The red-haired boy thought as he looked at the brown-haired girl.

"I feel so bad that he looked at my chest..." "Well, it is true, your chest isn't so small. They are jumping as you are running." "Hey! It's not funny..." The students were talking with each other.

A few days later

Cinema

"Excuse me... Excuse me!" The boy called the cashier who was on her headphones. "Huh?" "Um, one ticket to ********." The boy said. "1000 yen for you." The cashier said.

"Yeah, right..." The boy was searching for the money as the pale-skinned person with blue hair walked inside. "Here." He gave me the money. "The movie will start after 10 minutes." She said.

After a while

Police cars were in front of the cinema as paramedics were taking covered people's bodies.

"And who are these people?! What are they interested in looking at the corps?! And with them is a little girl!" A man was shouting.

"I don't know, but you saw the corps." The second man said. Soon the flashbacks appeared of the corpse.

"Let them do what they need to do. We can't complain." He said as he looked at his computer which was shown in the cinema hall.

And to the hall, a brown-short-haired man and Naruko stood next to the place where was found the corpse.

"Do you see the cursive energy?" The man said. "Huh? No, I can't...." Naruko said.

"That's because you don't try." The man said. 'Geez, you say that to someone new with everything about curses and such things...' Naruko thought.

Naruko frowned her eyes and began to see little smokes. "There!" Naruko said. "The real sorcerer sees first before they feel it." The man said.

Then she sulked. "Let's go." The man said.

'Geez, how can I keep up with him?' She thought.

Flashback

"Sorry, but this time, I can't take you on the mission. Too risky. That's why you will go with Yamato!" Kakashi said as Yamato was standing.

"He worked in an office, in sales, so don't be shocked at how serious he is," Kakashi said. "I'm just saying how the world works," Yamato said.

'One is wearing masks, then some kind of face headband...' Naruko thought.

"Office? Why are you back with Jujutsu?" Naruko asks. "I will explain, but firstly, greetings Naruko-kun." Yamato bowed.

"Ah, hello...." Naruko placed both of her hands on her stomach and bowed.

"The reason I worked in the office, is that jujutsu sorcerers are shit!" Yamato said. "Eh...?" Naruko just looked at him. "But after I worked in the office, I understood one thing, is that work is shit!" Yamato said.

"Ehhh?! Seriously?!" Naruko said.

"If both are equally shit, I'll take one I'm more suited to. That's the only reason I came back." Yamato said.

'That's dark, darker than some revenge spirits in paranormal things...' Naruko thought.

End of flashback

"But, there were no camera's when that movie started," Naruko said. "Right, but there was another video after that scene. A boy running out from the hall." Yamato said as he and Naruko walked on the stairs.

"Do you think, that boy did it?" Naruko asks. "Maybe, he did," Yamato said as both of them walked outside. Then both of them took their umbrella to hide from the rain.

"Maybe if we'll-" Yamato became silent. "Hm? What is it?" Naruko asks. Soon she noticed the curse.

After a while

"It's humans. Well, they were humans before." Rin said over the phone. "Who do you think did it?" Yamato asks as he sat down o the couch. "Well, I have two in mind. It is curse and curse users themself." Rin said.

That made Naruko shocked. 'Curse user?' She thought. "Is Naruko here? Naruko!" Rin called her. "Huh? Yea?" Naruko said.

"Don't worry about the curses, you need to kill them to make free of the suffering. So, don't worry." Rin said. "Ok..." Naruko said. Then the phone call was over.

Alleyway

"So what if I did." The man said. "Were they your friends?" He said. The red-haired boy began to have flashbacks of these same three boys and two extra laughing at him.

Then he clenched his teeth. "Can I, do the same?" He said.

A few days tardily

City

"We need to find that Nagato Uzumaki and ask him about the incident," Yamato said as he and Naruko were walking around the city. "So, that means we will take action?" Naruko asks.

"No, just peaceful talk." He said. 'At least I asked...' Naruko thought. "And why do you wear this?" Yamato asks as he held the crystal lamp.

'It only makes her uncomfortable if she will fight.' Yamato thought. As soon as Naruko took the crystal, Yamato could feel the energy. "I wear it because I feel safe. Not for jewelry." She said.

Soon Yamato took out Naruko's hand. "Hey!" Naruko said. 'Strange, I can't feel any energy, but in Naruko's touch, it's strong...' He thought.

Soon Nrauko took back and made it swing. "What is wrong?" Naruko asks. "Have you, fought with this?" Yamato asks. "No? I got it, like, a few days ago..." Naruko said.

"Alright, let us go," Yamato said as he began to walk.

'Strange man, I mean, he is sorcerer grade 1, but, still....' Naruko thought.

Flashback

Basement

"Grades?" Naruko asks. "Yes, in total there are 4 grades," Sasuke explained as the voices from the TV were on.

"Grade 4 is meant for the weak and inexperienced sorcerers," Sakura said as she ate the popcorn.

"Grade 3 is an average rank for jujutsu sorcers to have, especially us students," Sasuke said.

"Grade 2, is an above-average level for a sorcerer. Most great sorcerers are between Gades 1 and 2, so they are not by any means weak." Sasuke said.

"Grade 1 sorcerers are the ones who uphold th standards of what a sorcerer should strive to be and are the ones to lead the society," Sakura said.

"So, the Grde 1 is the strongest?" Naruko asks.

"No, they are close. There is one more Grade. The Special Grade. They are the strongest." Sasuke said.

"Oh, I see..." Naruko said. "The same goes for the curses as well. Same thing with us." Sasuke said. "With power? And, Tobirama is, Special Grade?"Naruko asks.

"That's right. But you, I'm not sure what is your grade." Sasuke said.

"But, I have one. But, in my student ID- Oh, right, none..." Naruko remembered.

"But, I can say you are in Grade 2," Sasuke said. "Grade 2? No, is way experienced with a curse because of paranormal things, Grade 1!" Sakura said.

"Says the one, who is in Grade 3," Sasuke said. "Oh, Sasuke. What Grade are you?" Naruko asks. "2nd," Sasuke said.

"Well, it isn't that bad," Naruko said. "Well, not bad, but still," Sasuke said.

End of flashback

'Well, what can I expect from the one, who is an ex-salesman...' Naruko thought.

"By the way..."