Uraume

The beginning of the Heian Era

A woman with crystal horns was against the tree while holding a baby in her arms.

The woman only stared at the Prince of Curses.

"Why, why did you even interfere in my and your mother's business....?" The woman said. "The tigers you killed, you made me interfere," Tobirama said.

The woman only smiled evilly.

"Because of some cats....?" She said. "They weren't just cats as you say. But part of the family." Tobirama said.

"Oh? Well, I think she wants me alive. No thanks. I rather die!" Gemstone Curse said as she took a light blue gemstone and broke it.

Tobirama only was shocked. And Gemstone Curse was confused. "What? Why are you shocked?" She asks. "You, you just...." Tobirama said.

"You just killed your child." As soon as Tobirama said that, the curse was shocked.

"No, no no no no no no! It can't be!" She said as she checked the pulse of the baby. And the baby didn't breathe.

"No!" She shouted.

Tobirama only had pain in his face. He could only imagine the pain that mother feel.

"No, both me and her will not die." She said. "Open your eyes, you killed your daughter!" Tobirama said.

"Oh no, I will be near her. And I will make her rebuild the Uzumaki clan...." The Gemstone curse said as she took a light green emerald. Tobirama was shocked when the emerald became light blue. Then the curse fell on her back, while holding the dead body of the child.

And the baby began to cry.

'Will be near her? She is no mother, she is just selfish....' Tobirama thought as he carefully picked up the child. He just looked at the baby who suddenly stopped to cry.

" *Sigh* You cried because you felt cold?" Tobirama said. Soon two tigers appeared and they looked at Tobirama.

"Let us give her to her biological father," Tobirama said to the tigers.

Present

Naruko only looked shocked at Tobirama.

"She, only cared about me, because, I am the heir?" Naruko asks. "She only cared about the cult." Tobirama corrected. Naruko was silent.

"And that was the reason my mother threw the technique on your side, she was throwing at the gemstone spirit. And I wanted to tell you this when I know you are feeling ready. And I'm sorry you needed to know like this." Tobirama said as he pressed his lips on Naruko's forehead.

"So, she was throwing at my biological mother, and not at me...." Naruko said. "All true." He said. Soon Naruko hugged him tightly. Tobirama only smiled when he got his wife's trust back.

Real-world

Real-world

Living room

"Here." Tsukyomi showed a small bag. "What's this?" Naruko asks. "Oh, show your hands," Tsukyomi said. Naruko did, and five eyes came out of the bag. 'Huuuuh?!' Naruko was shocked.

"Will you eat them or not?" Tsukyomi asks. "I need to eat this?" Naruko asks. "Of course," Tsukyomi said.

"I agree to eat the fingers, but not the eyes," Naruko said. Then a mouth appeared on Naruko's palm and ate all of the eyes. 'Oh, thank god....' Naruko thought with joy.

Then a loud heartbeat appeared, and Naruko fell as the purple cracks began to disappear in seconds.

Soon, everything stopped.

Tsukyomi kneeled. "You always feel like this?" Tsukyomi asks. "Yea, but I got used to it..." Naruko said.

Soon she and Tsukyomi stood up, well Naruko was standing up carefully. "Well thanks to the eyes, no cracks," Tsukyomi said.

"Yeah, I guess so..." Naruko said. Soon Hashirama appeared, and he sneezed. As the result, his feathers became metallic and made a lot of noise. Two white tigresses ran away.

"Hashirama!" Tsukyomi called. "it's out of my control! You know that, mom!" Hashirama said. "Ugh, Naruko. Can you please go after Aoi and Alexandrite?" Tsukyomi asks.

"Ah, yes!" Naruko said as she took on shoes, that Tsukyomi gave her, and Naruko ran towards the forest. "Why did you even send her there?" Hashirama looked at his mother. "Don't whine. Let her meet someone else." Tsukyomi said.

"Who?" Hashirama said.

Tigers resting place

"Oh, there you are...." Naruko said. The tigers roared softly. As Naruko was close, she only patted two big cats. As she turned her head, she noticed a person with white hair and a big red-pink strip on the hair.

'Why, does that person look familiar...?' Naruko thought as she walked towards the person. As she came closer, she saw a gravestone. And Naruko only guessed whose grave is it.

It was hers...

The person with the monk's traditional Japanese style just stood up. It must be that the person felt that Naruko was behind.

"Um, I'm sorry I didn't mean-" Naruko was shocked when the person turned around.

"Who are you?" The person said. Naruko only held the person's hand. "Ura-kun! I can't believe I am seeing you again!" Naruko said. The person was shocked that he fastly let go of Naruko's grip.

"How dare you call me that! My name is Urauma! And I am not letting anyone else call me that!" Uraume said. 'Oh, right. I and them did make a promise like that...' Naruko thought.

"Ura-kun, I am Naruko Uzumaki. Tobirama's wife." Naruko said. That made Uraume be shocked.

"Y-y-you....?" Uraume turned around and looked at the grave. "I am reincarnated," Naruko said. Uraume just turned around and looked at Naruko with sadness in their eyes.

Before they hugged Naruko tightly. And they began to cry, as Naruko comforted them.

After a while

"Take a seat." Naruko patted a comfy pillow. "B-b-but, that's tiger resting place...." Uraume said. Naruko carefully took Uraume's hand and carefully placed the hand on Alexandrite's head. Alexandrite just looked at Uraume as she was waiting for the pat. As Uraume began to pat, the tiger looked satisfied.

Uraume just blushed lightly. Then Aoi came behind and made Uraume sit up, beside Naruko. Then Alexandrite placed her head on Uraume's lap.

"They seem to like you," Naruko said. "After your death, I was taken care of them as Tsukyomi-sama was making the barrier," Uraume said.

"Really?" Naruko asks. Uraume just nodded. "When did you get the memories?" Uraume asks. "Oh, um, maybe two months ago? I don't remember." Naruko said.

"I see," Uraume answered. "But, now, I became a little stronger than I was before," Naruko said. "Really? Do you have new friends?" Uraume asks.

"Yea, even someone from the Uchiha clan. And, he is the best." Naruko said. "Did he, do something?" Uraume asks. "Yea, he honored me," Naruko said.

Uraume just smiled. They knew the torment Naruko had experienced with Uchiha.

"I'm happy that you are back m'lady."