Making good time in bad times

A small earthquake appeared. "Woah, is it an earthquake....?" Naruko asks. "Yea, it is that time," Nagato said.

As Naruko tried to call Shizune, but the number was unavailable. 'Damn it, where is she?' She thought. Soon she got the image that Shizune trying to get the small curse.

Nagato just carefully looked at the button that was on Naruko's uniform.

"If you see someone with this button, befriend them. They are sorcerers. They are our friends."

These are words Nagato remembers.

'But aren't sorcerers enemies, Mahito?' He thought.

"Ah! Damn it! Fine, I'll ask myself! Hey, when you began to see these things? And about the cinema incident." Naruko asks as she showed the cursed spirit that she held. "Ah, I-I, I just, I just recently began to see such things, and, I didn't see anything strange in the cinema...." Nagato said.

"Fine, no questions then," Naruko said as she let the spirit fly away. As Naruko walked close to him. "You wouldn't mind if I sit with you while I wait for my partner?" She asks. "Um, s-sure..." He flinched a little. But Naruko noticed how he flinched as she sat next to him.

"Say, what movie you watched in the cinema?" She asks. "It's an old movie, so you wouldn't know..." He said. "Well, tell me anyway." Naruko pressed on.

"The ********* 3 movie...." Nagato said. "Boring movie! I watched it while I was punched...." Naruko said as she got the memories of the plushy beating her.

"You were beated? Well, I can't argue with you, it was a pretty boring movie..." Nagato said. "But the 2nd-" "But the 2nd was more interesting! Huh?" Naruko looked at Nagato. "Yea, that's true," Nagato said as he felt trust in her. As the two of them were talking, Obito looked at them from above them, with Tsukyomi and Hashirama.

"That's a good thing now," Obito said. "And why you wanted Mahito?" Tsukyomi asks. "Hm? Isn't he good at making living corpses?" Obito asks.

"You know that we haven't killed one human again since my daughter-in-law died in Golden Age," Tsukyomi said. "Well, we just need to push her a little before she will begin to kill people," Obito said, then he began to walk. Hashirama just looked at the teens as Tsukyomi followed after Obito.

As both of the teens were talking, a red-haired woman appeared. It appeared to be Nagato's mother.

And both son and mother had a little fight about inviting Naruo to the dinner, but he agreed since he heard Naruko's stomach growl.

And as they were in Nagato's home, both Naruko and Nagato's mother had a fun talk. But then she decides to cheer up Nagato.

She made a few easter eggs from the movies, and that made Nagato laugh. Nagato's mother just smiled, to see someone else making her son smile.

"You have a nice mother," Naruko said as Nagato placed a blanket on his mother's shoulders. "Yea...." He said. "What kind of mother is yours, Naruko?" He asks. That made Naruko shocked.

"I don't know, I have fewer memories with my dad, but, my grandfather took his role for me," Naruko said. Nagato just looked at her.

The next day

"Nagato's mother was found dead this morning, her lower place was discovered with few ice packs," Yamato explained. "So what, do I need to look after Nagato?" Naruko asks.

"No, I want you to stay here. You maybe will get a panic attack if you go with me." Yamato said. "What are you saying? What panic attack do you mean?!" Naruko asks.