New Song/Who was she

Alex/Jae
{At Home}
Well after I heard RapMon hyung say that I wanted to tell him what was that all about.Then he left,I wanted to know more so I went to Jimin hyung.

Me:JAMLESS COME HERE PLEASE.
Jimin:No first Namjoon now you. Also what up Jae?
Me:Can you tell me why Rap Mon was talking like he has a girlfriend he doesn't love on the phone?
Jimin:Well Rap Monster has a girlfriend named Isabella and she is a major bitch and Hoe.
Me:Well why doesn't he brake up with her?
Jimin:Isabella says that if Namjoon is in a relationship then she will back off but now she is like a fucking clingy.
Me:Oh
Jimin:Yea...

Jimin was cut off by Rap Monster who was looking for someone and when he saw me he pointed a finger that told me to come.

Me:Sorry Jimin, Namjoon wants me right now, can we talk later?
Jimin:Yea it's ok.

After that I went upstairs to our room and opened to door.Then I locked it.

Me:So Namjoon what did you need me for?
RM:Well since your new to BTS,the fans want to know how you rap with me so do you want to make a song with me?
Me:Yea ok.

Rap Monster got out a notebook and a pencil and brought it to me.

Me:So do you have an idea on when it should be?
RM:Yea I want it to be about Tumblr Girls.
Me:Tumblr girls?
RM:Yea it would have a sick beat to it.
Me:Ok how about it could be like how they really are and that they expect people to treat them like royalty.
RM:That's perfect.
Me:How about I do one part then you hear it so then you could go with the flow?
RM:Yea that's good and when you do that I can grab my Computer so I can try to make the beats and when we finish we can go to the studio and record it.
Me:Yea that's good.

I then grab the pencil and notebook and start to write a song. I wanted it to be a chill kind with good lyrics.
"Cause I'm in love with these Tumblr girls, with skinny waists and drug habits." I say to myself
I then start to have more ideas and start to write more

{30 minutes later}

RM:Ok I'm done making the beat for the song, are you do with the first verse?
Me:Yea almost.
RM:It's ok how about you try raping it and let's see if it's good.
Me:Ok

Namjoon then starts to play the song and I just jump in when I know is the right time.

"Cause I'm in love with these Tumblr girls, with skinny waists and drug habits
Pretty faces love status, she acts as if she's the baddest
Man I swear she's just like tons of girls, she expects the free drinks
And I'm successful she thinks, always comes around when weed stinks
We fuck off and on, off and on, only ever really fuck off and on
Never see her these days cause I'm often gone"

I then stop since that is what I only have written. I then look to see Namjoon looking at me with his jaw open.

Me:So what did you think?
RM:Thank was so great was this your first time writing a song?
Me:Yea I never wrote a song before.
RM:Well you should the lyrics are amazing and when you jumped in it was like you know how the beat went.
Me:Thanks Namjoon now it's your turn.
RM:Ok fine.

Namjoon then grabs the notebook at pencil and starts to write. I then start adding more parts for the song.
(45 minutes later)
RM:Ok I'm done and this stuff took me like an hour.
Me:Hahaha now start rapping.
Namjoon then looks at me and they starts to rap.
"When I'm home off tour never stop for long
Back this week from across the pond
Noticed I was close to the block she's on, elevator to the floor her loft is on
Drinking whiskey, she likes vodka strong
But after we fuck it's over, walked out the door; that's closure
No I can't stay here and hold her, tomorrow act like I don't know her
Wouldn't ever be here sober, can't tell which one is colder
My clothing's on, we both did wrong, I gotta go that's what I told her"

He was doing all that while looking at me.We both go lost into each other's eyes,I then stand up and get close to him.We both still look at each other and we were so close from kissing.I then grabbed the book from him and reread the whole thing.It was so good.

Me:This is so good.
RM:Yea I know.
Me:I know this is going to seem like I'm noisy but when we were done with the concert and you got a phone call,why did you say Crazy Bitch?
RM:It's ok and I don't mind.Well you see I have a girlfriend named Isabella and we have been "dating" for 2 months and well she is a hoe.
Me:Why?
RM:Well I saw her cheating on me like 5 times.I can't brake up with her since our managers don't want us to.Also she said that if I have another girlfriend I can brake up with her.To bad I can't get one I will brake her. and not only in bed." He said while smirking the last part
Me:ohhhh,ewwww.
RM:haha well yea.

Namjoon then went down stars to eat again,so I was the only one in the room. Today he wasn't being a bitch to me. Oh shit maybe he knows?! NO NO NO ONE CAN KNOW.I then started think if he knows.I start to think about Isabella.Wow she is a major bitch,I mean who would want to cheat one Kim Fucking Namjoon,Pussy Monster. Also with 5 different guys,the only 5 different guys I had was my 6th grade teachers. Damm she a hoe.
I couldn't believe that I was going to write a song with Namjoon.

Damm shit is hard...

아비가일/Abigail